Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 43
What i what to see is more fiesta games because that is my favorite gamemode
Id like to see the addition of regular KOTH and Oddball into the team skirmish playlist. After that life is complete
Better spawn locations.
HALO 5 RANK '' BIG TEAM BATTLE ' HALO 5 SOCIAL BIG TEAM BATTLE 2 DIFFERENT LIST RANKED TEAM SNIPERS
TAKE OUT BTB MAPS FROM SNIPERS
New armors from reach
Add KOTH into other playlists, and add Mercy to Team Arena next season. Please.
Mclean III wrote:
Am I the only person that would like for halo to bring back some of the abilities from halo reach. The armour lock, the hologram, and ect.
Yes but only if it's in a specific gamemode. I wouldn't want to see abilities make a complete return but it would definitely be cool to have a gamemode where you could break out the bubble shield, armour lock and jet pack again
I would like to see that if I pick up a weapon on any arena map this weapon came with my skin! I only see my skins if I play war zone that's no fair !
to be actually skill based
Tighter matchmaking across the board. Also maybe don't penalize players (losing CSR) for sticking out a horrible game.
I know it might be crazy but what j really want is the 1-50 H3 styled true skill matchmaking ranking system and Exp progression system
Mclean III wrote:
Am I the only person that would like for halo to bring back some of the abilities from halo reach. The armour lock, the hologram, and ect.
Nope! I'd love to have abilities back. Active camo made the game so much fun for me (halo 4 had very bad camo effects). Plus they added so much diversity to how games could be played. Grenade spammers? Armour lock. spawn killing snipers? Active camo. Rocket, shotgun, or sword wh*res? Jetpack.

Active camo guys? Hologram. Hologram guys? Armour lock. Armour lock guys? Jet pack. Jet pack guys? Active camo. And sprint worked all around.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
Armour abilities like in halo reach 😃
GRR4 wrote:
Before the upgrade I would get two credit tiles when I bought a Gold or Silver Pack. Please put them back.
You realize that's because you have more REQ content to unlock, right? You were getting RP payouts in your REQ packs because you'd already unlocked everything in the REQ system. After the update dropped, there was more content for you to unlock, so instead of getting RP payouts, you're unlocking that new content with the "permanent unlock" slots in your opened REQ packs. You'll get what you want as soon as you've unlocked everything new.
Invasion for sure. Wasn't the biggest Reach fan, but invasion still remains as one of my favorite game modes.
Laggzy wrote:
I know it might be crazy but what j really want is the 1-50 H3 styled true skill matchmaking ranking system and Exp progression system
This. Much prefer this to the current system.
a 1v1 Game mode would be fun, I'd like for us to be able to try it and maybe act on the reviews
Halo Classic/Anniversary Playlist! With Halo One maps and potentially 2-3 also. The anniversary Playlist was great but we need a Halo classic game mode to go with it. Please 343i.. I can then die happy.. Though God willing no time soon
Selectable servers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 43