Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 43
Playable elites. :/
master chief Announcer
The ONE THING I want more than anything else is Warzone with not only 6 but 12 people of my choice!
*emerges from the shadows* splitscreen *quickly slinks back into the shadows*
I also want to see some victory movements for when you win a match, Like in the Beta...

Victory Moves, or something like that
Wow, 38 pages!? Really appreciate everyone's open feedback here, I've finally caught up and done my best to consolidate and summarize all of this good commentary and will be sharing with the MP team here at 343. It's really great to see that a few of the more consistent asks have been accounted for with the Monitor's Bounty update but I also see several other recurring themes that warrant further discussion internally.

I'm going to un-pin this thread since it feels to have run its course for the time being but rest assured that myself and the rest of the team are always looking for and listening to feedback. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!
Less lag in warzone
I miss voting on maps and gametype
Hardcore no radar ranked matchmaking with no boosters/ sprint melee. hProfessionally done Waterworks map remake for either warzone or btb or both?
ske7ch wrote:
Wow, 38 pages!? Really appreciate everyone's open feedback here, I've finally caught up and done my best to consolidate and summarize all of this good commentary and will be sharing with the MP team here at 343. It's really great to see that a few of the more consistent asks have been accounted for with the Monitor's Bounty update but I also see several other recurring themes that warrant further discussion internally.

I'm going to un-pin this thread since it feels to have run its course for the time being but rest assured that myself and the rest of the team are always looking for and listening to feedback. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!
*re-emerges from the shadowy corner* just remember splitscreen *disappears back into the shadowy corner*
FTB Taterz wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

*re-emerges from the shadowy corner* just remember splitscreen *disappears back into the shadowy corner*
Haha, this made my day, so true
FTB Taterz wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

What he said. I know it's essentially impossible at this point, but you'd definitely see a lot more numbers in matchmaking (especially doubles) of people playing with their friends who may not own an Xbox One. I know a few people that skipped out on this game simply because it didn't have split-screen, meaning they couldn't play locally with anybody. 30FPS 2-Player split-screen would be a compromise I don't think anybody would complain about.
LASO Lyn wrote:
FTB Taterz wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

What he said. I know it's essentially impossible at this point, but you'd definitely see a lot more numbers in matchmaking (especially doubles) of people playing with their friends who may not own an Xbox One. I know a few people that skipped out on this game simply because it didn't have split-screen, meaning they couldn't play locally with anybody. 30FPS 2-Player split-screen would be a compromise I don't think anybody would complain about.
Yeah it's sad that it's beyond being added. It's just that splitscreen has ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS a part of Halo, ever since Halo CE. Halo was never about unselectively "competitive" gaming until Halo 5.
I still own Halo 5 , but I almost didn't buy it. I waited well over a year, in fact. I do hope it returns in Halo 6, though.
More vehicle welding. Allow objects like gravity lifts, cannons and others to be welded to vehicles.

BUT FIRST, fix the current welding issues that popped up with the last update.
Mclean III wrote:
Am I the only person that would like for halo to bring back some of the abilities from halo reach. The armour lock, the hologram, and ect.
the should take up a weapon slot then. like drop you pistol and have the ability to use hologram but with respawn after you die and is unlimited uses but with a cool down timer. and make armor lock work for only 1 second
All I want is 12v12 warzone back... I'm sick of btb with a frame rate of 30 fps
Please make a mercenary team slayer. Basically a team slayer where u can only join as a single so when I wanna play a few games but don't have any buddies online I can join a team slayer game that won't have a whole team ganging up on all us singles.

Also make a slayer pro game type like old halo games had. No radar and battle rifle starts.
Vote kick system with punishment, it gets really annoying when you play a ranked game and you have AFK on either team.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
I would love to see multi-team doubles again. It was in Halo 4 and me and a friend adored that playlist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 43