Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 43
WARZONE TURBO!
That would be awesome, not exactly thrilled myself with the luck of the draw style.
FFA map refresh, as well as some loosening of the skill matching for FFA. I can't find any games toward the end of these two month seasons, which sucks cause FFA is my go-to playlist.
I think it would be awesome if they released a flood infected armour variant in the req packs. I believe it'd be a cool thing to add to the game. What do you think?
Greetings! The one thing I would love to see added would be a "Flood" variant for Warzone Firefight. I know that would be a tall order, but think of the potential! Flood forms new and old, Flood vehicles, boss types...The return of the Flood would be the icing on the H5 cake for me. If the Flood never existed, there would be no Halo's...technically speaking. Keep up the amazing work 343! (BTW, thank you for letting me wield the good ole' grenade launcher once again)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

que pro es casi llegar al 152
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

con ganas de buscar un asesinato
Spoiler:
Show
Mythic Shotty Snipers and Mythic Snipers. I don't know what I want the most but I definitely what those.
I would love to see slayer pro or Invasion, but if there was a certain map that I would love to see return is Halo 4's LongBow mainly because I believe it was amazing for team snipers, BTB and Dominion even though dominion isn't in halo 5 sadly.
For the game to actually take a lot more skill ._.
Vote/Veto sistem!
I also want to see some victory movements for when you win a match, Like in the Beta...

Victory Moves, or something like that
Yeah, i really like those
I want back 12 warzone team again!

STOP NOOBCRACY
The original ranking system as in halo 3. I miss my lvl 50 in swat, slayer, and doubles. I miss deranking and boosting noobs to a 50. If there was only one thing i would change is making halo a skill set ranking game. Lvl 1-9, 10-19, 20-30, 30-40, 40-45, 45-50. Thats how games should be so people can compete at their level and not get destroyed.
For the game to actually take a lot more skill ._.
Like halo 3, the level system was amazing!
Laggzy wrote:
I know it might be crazy but what j really want is the 1-50 H3 styled true skill matchmaking ranking system and Exp progression system
This. Much prefer this to the current system.
Exactly!
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
warzone turbo
el1t3k wrote:
I want back 12 warzone team again!

STOP NOOBCRACY
That's a pretty selfish thing to say. I'm not trying to be inflammatory, just being honest. This game wasn't just made for try-hards, but casual players too. Not everyone has access to a full fireteam and shouldn't be punished with constant losses to those who do. We're all here to have fun, not to have fun at the expense of others.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 43