Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 43
Maybe some new type of break out game mode...
Lol I wish to have Spartan charge back in football. Ya know like before the new update. It sucks because that was a fun tool in a pinch.
Maybe like a penalty for spartan charge. like a shield reduction. also equipment fron halo 3. and limited use armor mods and abilites from 4 and reach.
GIVE A DAMN VETO OPTION!
Halo 5 Multiplayer for Warzone will be better if Warzone is able to play online and "offline". Also Warzone should need to be customizable for Warzone, Assault, and Firefight. 343i might update it in the future. If not, Halo 5 will still be disappointing and Firefight from Halo: Reach will be the only customizable in the Halo franchies.
Honestly, Action Sack needs less battle golf and that stupid king game, and more Jenga, and tons of other fun games.
GIVE A DAMN VETO OPTION!
yes pls. hahaha
Wise Ducky wrote:
Maybe some new type of break out game mode...
Or just have the old one back
I'm super happy with the Matchmaking setup right now. The only thing I can think of is revert Breakout to the original, puh-lease. I don't understand why it changed to the current version. The old Breakout was perfect. Other than that, Matchmaking is wonderful now and I thank you so much for your role in helping improve the Halo situation for fans right now.
Warzone Turbo so I can spend all the reqs that have collected virtual dust over the months.
The ability to customise the announcer to Warzone only. Love Jeff for Arena, can't stand Palmer's narration in Warzone. I do find the monitor very entertaining.
I want Tayari Plaza (Night) for Firefight, it would probably only work for Firefight and not regular Warzone but I still want it.
Everything from Halo 4 infinity slayer. I never enjoyed Halo more than that. It was easy to just get in and play, and friends of mine who didn't like Halo or First Person Shooters were able to understand and play as beginners and grow into Halo because of how effective it was in making the game Fun, Fast, and fluid.

Instant respawn, armor abilities/support , ordinance, loadouts, covenant and promethean weapon starts added and an overall less competitive feel to the game that has been the major stable in how Halo has always kind of felt. Taking these away because competitive players didn't like the switch is very unconstructive, especially since the game always felt so laid back in all titles except 3 and this one.
Everything from Halo 4 infinity slayer. I never enjoyed Halo more than that. It was easy to just get in and play, and friends of mine who didn't like Halo or First Person Shooters were able to understand and play as beginners and grow into Halo because of how effective it was in making the game Fun, Fast, and fluid.

Instant respawn, armor abilities/support , ordinance, loadouts, covenant and promethean weapon starts added and an overall less competitive feel to the game that has been the major stable in how Halo has always kind of felt. Taking these away because competitive players didn't like the switch is very unconstructive, especially since the game always felt so laid back in all titles except 3 and this one.
I hated the super casual friendly nature of Halo 4. Honestly I think if you and your friends want a more casual game you may want to consider playing heroic firefight, co op campaign, custom games (the new custom games browser is great and my friends and I are starting up some custom game nights every friday you are welcome to join if interested), or I hate to be that guy to say it find a different game.

I don't disagree. While it's good for the pockets of Microsoft and 343i, I, too, dislike the emphasis on ultra-competitive gameplay that is in H5. I feel that emphasis has been to the detriment of the game overall. Halo 5 was the most bare-bones launch of a Halo title ever...so much was missing on day one, and some was missing for the better part of the next year. What was in place at launch though? That's right....those playlists and elements that were necessary for the Halo Championship Series to take off and start making crap-tons of money.
For the past 15 years, I've played Halo because I found it fun and I fell in love with the lore. This push to compete with the moneymakers that are CS:Go and DoTA just is irritating, as those of us who aren't try-hards are getting pushed out the door. You, myself, and millions of others play games for fun, not because we need some "sport" to be an outlet for our violent competitive tendencies.
/ rant
I think we need new maps for the ranked playlist all the maps are just updates of a past map after whilst it gets really anoying
How about ranked btb. Since you cant play with a team in warzone anymore. Ranked btb would've taken most of the try hards out of warzone without having to change anything
I would certainly like to see dominion in matchmaking as it was by far my favourite game mode in Halo 4. There could be two variants one with req weapon drops called 'super dominion' and the other one would be the normal dominion called 'classic dominion'.
12 man fireteams in warzone.
Should permit scheduling of matches. So 12 member spartan teams can play against other 12 spartan teams. If no match is scheduled it should revert to the 6 spartan limit in WZ.. The current limit has made the game more enjoyable for me when I lone wolf it, and it has had a very minor impact on my company. We can always run several lobbies.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 43