Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. ...
  8. 43
Could you turn breakout back to the way it was
more shield level
Elites...
Removing bans from the social playlist. For the ranked playlists I get it, it's geared towards more competitive players that want and need to have full teams that won't leave them for dead when that rank deciding game is neck to neck. But having the bans in social playlists seems quite unnecessary. The social playlist has always been just that; social game play and if I recall correctly its been as such since halo 3. Thus why the bans? If you're in a social playlist the general expectation is that you're there to just have fun, not to be serious and not be overly competitive, that can be saved for ranked playlists because most always social is for the nonchalant more passive players who just want to mess around and enjoy doing it, with no care for rules or following trends of game play and no care if someone just needs to leave the game. My point is that the banhammer merely should be adjusted to fit the playstyles of the players in their respective playlists whether it be ranked or social.
With this most recent update, 343 really nailed it! I can't think of much that would make the game better other than updated graphics on the Sentinel Beam. There is no detail in it...
• (December 15, 2016) Heroic Warzone Firefight on Prospect; one time I tried to takedown a grunt mech at the 3rd round, a jackal behind me came very close to me out of nowhere. I tried to kill a jackal by being proper as possible with my Halo 2 Battle Rifle, and then the jackal killed me in like 5, 6, or 7 shots with a needler. In which my skills has become lazy as like I'm getting judged by enemies. Again, I don't like to die once in a match because I'm almost reaching to 50 KDA. I think I'm starting to forget some of the parts of Warzone Firefight.
That's because I didn't know where the enemies are spawning. The more maps that are new to Warzone Firefight, the more harder for me is going to be.
It could be a bad design, it's just that I had a fear of my death from a jackal;
(1) I imagine something that each time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, the enemy that killed me will absolutely restore the health, increase the damage resistance, and turn into a legendary boss enemy, so if any other teammate player kills the enemy that killed me, all players will complete the round.
(2) I imagine something that each time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, all players will die instantly and the game shows all player that all players got killed by the enemy that killed me. Just that player will not respawn at all but me until I respawn back to action.
(3) I imagine something that when I got killed by any type of enemy once during a match, the type of enemies with increased damage resistances will use promethean warp techs to spawn at every location instantly instead of using drop ships.
(4) I imagine something that every time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, the match will end as a failure round.
How about some of them Sangheili? I know it's a long shot but I'd love to see them in matchmaking. Even if it was just invasion.

Seeing as the UNSC is allied with the Swords of Sangheilios, why wouldnt the Sangheili be training alongside them?
I know some parts of Sangheili. To me the map 'Temple' from Warzone and the 8th, 9th, and other missions from Campaign looks more like from Sangheili. The Invasion mode (from maybe Arena or Warzone) has to work with team players; the red team players play as spartans, and the blue team players play as elites.
Warzone Turbo. There's a rather large demand for it, at least on these forums, so how is it not a permanent playlist yet?
bring back larger fireteams for warzone
Split-screen
Friends *muffled sobs*
My opinion about Halo 5 req cards
(December, 2016) I know about the randomness req cards, ok. I know why people are buying req packs with req points or real money and get many req cards for your armoury, loadout, power weapons, and other things (except for Boosts) to move up their progress. Because I thought that if the req cards are not completely random, it doesn't made sense to me because it'll take years to do objectives to unlock the rest of your armoury, loadout, etc, which makes the game way harder to me. In Halo Reach, the Armoury is just completely different from Halo 5 requisitions. You know what Halo 5 Guardians should update in the future. 343i should fix the req cards; for example, I bought a gold pack with req points and I got some req cards I don't like. I tried selling some of the req cards I don't like but sometimes the game won't let me sell them at all because it might be a glitch. If 343i fixes it, the game will just become easier. I'm just telling you the truth.
Permanent team snipers on arena maps.
We have TWO of those now! X'D
i want some kind of open world for long loading screens in maps.
Warzone competitive
Spartan abilities, equipment, and equipping multiple armour mods.
Easy! I want to reach my rank of level 152, by playing Heroic Warzone Firefight all the time. Then I'll play matchmaking with the time I have left.
How about....SPLITSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like solo only queues, no fireteams, no parties etc 1 for arena (even if unranked) and a warzone (maybe just normal warzone to avoid splitting populations too much)
um bunny wrote:
How about some of them Sangheili? I know it's a long shot but I'd love to see them in matchmaking. Even if it was just invasion.

Seeing as the UNSC is allied with the Swords of Sangheilios, why wouldnt the Sangheili be training alongside them?
Dinosaur
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. ...
  8. 43