• (December 15, 2016) Heroic Warzone Firefight on Prospect; one time I tried to takedown a grunt mech at the 3rd round, a jackal behind me came very close to me out of nowhere. I tried to kill a jackal by being proper as possible with my Halo 2 Battle Rifle, and then the jackal killed me in like 5, 6, or 7 shots with a needler. In which my skills has become lazy as like I'm getting judged by enemies. Again, I don't like to die once in a match because I'm almost reaching to 50 KDA. I think I'm starting to forget some of the parts of Warzone Firefight.
That's because I didn't know where the enemies are spawning. The more maps that are new to Warzone Firefight, the more harder for me is going to be.
It could be a bad design, it's just that I had a fear of my death from a jackal;
(1) I imagine something that each time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, the enemy that killed me will absolutely restore the health, increase the damage resistance, and turn into a legendary boss enemy, so if any other teammate player kills the enemy that killed me, all players will complete the round.
(2) I imagine something that each time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, all players will die instantly and the game shows all player that all players got killed by the enemy that killed me. Just that player will not respawn at all but me until I respawn back to action.
(3) I imagine something that when I got killed by any type of enemy once during a match, the type of enemies with increased damage resistances will use promethean warp techs to spawn at every location instantly instead of using drop ships.
(4) I imagine something that every time I got killed by any enemy once during a match, the match will end as a failure round.