Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43
J3SUs RULZ wrote:
add a damage boost and speed boost somewhere on the map like the active camo and the overshield
Please tell me your not talking about Arena. 343 has already changed Halo enough as it is!
Dual welding and playable elites.... (realistic answer at this point- more gametypes for btb like assault and King of the hill or able to vote for maps or veto a map the game picks for us
Dual welding and playable elites.... (realistic answer at this point- more gametypes for btb like assault and King of the hill or able to vote for maps or veto a map the game picks for us
yes great ideas
Also a way to vote for maps instead of it being random because it would be so much cooler the way you can try and choose one of your favourite maps or maps that u would challenge yourself on
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
There's many things I'd like to request but they're not feasible so..

ske7chmy only requests are:

Solo queue for ranked Team Arena.
Solo queue for Warzone.

then as a solo player I'll have a team, FFA and Warzone to choose from. Please make this happen.

Call them Lone Wolf Team Arena/Warzone or something..
MORE WARZONE ASSAULT MAPS
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
Assanaiton game mode
A spawn system that works efficiently and don't spawn me in the line of sight of the enemy.
The falcon. No kidding or trolling I would love to see its return (this time being able to enter the passenger seat)
Yo, veto system. A lotta ppl have been getting ctf or slayer or strongholds repeatedly while playing team arena, i remember getting 4 ctf in a row. Not fun.
It'll probably never be put in but I'd love to see the 1-50 ranking system again!
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Estoy a nutrido
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tengo ganas de un asesinato
Well the same idea I've always had about the rolling of ranges in the competitive multi player since it is very devalued.
They should play
not ranked with the non-ranked (always)
bronze to play against bronze or silver
silver with another and against bronze always
Gold against silver and against platinum and so on the most ranks 😉
EdwinO17 wrote:
Well the same idea I've always had about the rolling of ranges in the competitive multi player since it is very devalued.
They should play
not ranked with the non-ranked (always)
bronze to play against bronze or silver
silver with another and against bronze always
Gold against silver and against platinum and so on the most ranks 😉
No lo c bro no soy científico ! XD
A non-ranked arena playlist, if i want to play a 4v4 just to chill or to warm up i can't because there's nothing like that anymore. Honestly this sucks.
Or a throwback playlist with H3/H2/HR maps.
But wait, you said more than anything else...SWORD REMOVED FOREVER FROM ARENA MAPS.
No JIP games in WZ... Not fun at all to be dropped in a game that's already a loss, especially when it happens almost every game. 5 mins of getting smashed by tanks and banshees, game over. Wasted boost, only half the points you would have gotten with a full game.
Bring back the Tea Bagging hologram armor ability. This way I can TBag a noob twice as much.
This is quite a old thread now and there quite a few active threads that have since superseded it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43