Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 43
More maps, doesn't matter what, more maps for arena.
I like
I like it, but more remastered maps would be fine
King of the hill.
Bringing back Assault, perhaps add Oddball along (maybe even Ricochet), and name the playlist Ball or something else. If this happens, please do not put all of those inside of Team Arena.
Some kind of system that punishes quitters! I don't mean people that lag out (that happens), I mean people who deliberately quit for whatever reason.
Spartan abilities/equipment

I imagined them taking slots with grenades, double tap jump for jetpack, a power up, or being a scope/attachment on a weapon.
Personally, I think Reach-style equipment would work very well in Warzone Firefight. With so much ridiculous stuff going on, it's wise to provide individual support for everyone else. Don't get me wrong, Reach-style equipment could work in matchmaking, though it's heavily shunned by the masses in that regard.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
I want Flood game mode from my favorite game ever. Halo 4.
jlinn77 wrote:
Some kind of system that punishes quitters! I don't mean people that lag out (that happens), I mean people who deliberately quit for whatever reason.
But they wouldn't know who quits or lags out. But that's an amazing idea. Bans them, but not forever.
For us to be able to do it on the computer.
Elite multiplayer skins.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Remove Tank World.
Sounds like it's only me that likes Tank World then - seriously love it.

For me - and there are some excellent points above - the one thing I want more than anything else is WZ Turbo back. I wasn't able to play it when it was first out due to RL and it really sounds like I missed out. Even if it was in a rotation with Assault rather than permanent.

I would also settle for getting matched with some better teams for WZFF... and/or having a cap on the number of a certain type of vehicle on the map at once: I am bored to death of seeing 6 scorpions in Round 5 all completely unable to reach the target enemies - it's neither smart, nor fun.
Well said about FF.

However it would appear that you are one of the few who actually likes Tank World lmao
More warzone turbo!
having three teams in warzone
I want more playlist variety. I would love to see a permanent social slayer playlist with no strings attached, I just want straight up slayer but I don't want to have to stress about rank. I also really want more gametypes in action sack, there's currently far too few.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
ELITES!
Come my brothers and sisters, scream it from the rooftops - "WE. WANY. PLAYABLE ELITES!"
"Wany" is a pretty weird thing to scream.
ske7ch wrote:

No parties in infected. (Or no point bonus for being/killing the last man)

All it takes is a booster and his pals to misuse the last man standing point bonus and basically ruin the game for everyone else.

Spoiler:
Show
Six things:
-True un-ranked playlists, not invisible ranking system
-Evolved settings on Evolved setting maps
-Make it so fire teams do not match solo players or fire teams of different sizes
-A change to FFA settings: a social playlist that has power weapons, includes objective modes, and is not in HCS; a ranked playlist with Beyond or Gamebattles FFA settings (BR starts on Truth) that are also used in HCS
-A map Veto system
-A pre-game mute button on individual players (also implement something that lets us know who's the one talking in the lobby)
Regicide would be a perfect playlist. Bringing a bunch of new medals into it and the gametype would be crazier with the new abilities.
I would love more community maps in ranked playlists. Team Doubles and FFA especially need community-made (or even dev-made) maps tailored for 2 v. 2/FFA play, respectively.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 43