OP Ichika117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
One thing I don't like is forge required xbox live same with multiplayer maps
Because of skill-based matchmaking, I can't play casual games anymore because my stats are high :(
Its Theater feature is not great.
The Req System
The campaign wasn't my favorite. Although the worst Halo campaign is still a decent campaign I suppose.
I feel like there just aren’t enough maps in rotation for the arena playlists.
The weapons seem toyish compared to the other games
there aren't any playlists purely for ctf, strongholds, or oddball. They just stick those modes in rotational playlists with slayer - which already has several playlists dedicated to it.
One thing that I doesn't love is that you cannot play Forge or Custom Games offline. In addition to that, Forge and Custom Games are only available with a Xbox Live Gold Membership.
Only one thing? Shoooooot, I think the thing i hate the most is skill based matchmaking. Cant ever have a relaxing game.
Spartan charge!
can't play with team of 4 in social slayer
frozen screens
art style
I'm playing on Xbox one X and the game keeps freezing after a carnage report. (After a few games*) Then I have to close the game then relaunch it. So Unless the Xbox platform is causing this issue, otherwise 343i should consider fixing this bug. It's frustrating. Numerous times the freeze happens 8+ a night. And I have hard reset my console most of the time and it still freezes.
No PC port. Just can't do controllers anymore. MCC:PC ruined console Halo for me.
Ichika117 wrote:
One thing I don't like is forge required xbox live same with multiplayer maps
The Halo 5 art style, Req System and graphics
you tell me One but it’s impossible :)
The story (above all)
I don’t like the customization in Halo 5
I'm playing on Xbox one X and the game keeps freezing after a carnage report. (After a few games*) Then I have to close the game then relaunch it. So Unless the Xbox platform is causing this issue, otherwise 343i should consider fixing this bug. It's frustrating. Numerous times the freeze happens 8+ a night. And I have hard reset my console most of the time and it still freezes.
I have the Xbox Series X as well, and I don’t like how the game screen tares. 343 should consider updating it to be optimized for the new Xbox.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5