2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Getting stuck playing a match in one of the bad maps
I know you said one but I'm indecisive.

The REQ system is bloated with unnecessary skins and unlocks that made getting armor that you liked a total crapshoot.

The color palette is really vibrant for a Halo game. Sure that makes visibility high for gameplay but man it gets tough on the eyes. I liked the old colors better.

I chose to skip the campaign entirely. I just have no interest in this part of the current story.

I found that all of the boosting around and extra attacks and features to be really cumbersome on the controller. I frequently find myself doing actions I don't want to do and not being able to do them when I want to. All of that with more emphasis on accuracy than in previous games makes it harder to play for me.

The fact that they have a semi working version of Halo 5 on PC but they never got around to releasing it fully makes me upset. I really like how it plays on keyboard and mouse.

Warzone is pretty poorly balanced in my opinion. I don't like how the enemy can just steal kills and it's entirely ok. I don't like that when one side is doing better they get higher req levels and better vehicles so they can just roll you even harder. Makes for a bad gameplay experience.
The multiplayer gets boring. I'm not always in the mood to be competitive and frankly casual games are just not the same as the other Halo's.
Cistola wrote:
Ichika117 wrote:
One thing I don't like is forge required xbox live same with multiplayer maps
The Halo 5 art style, Req System and graphics
you tell me One but it’s impossible :)
I mean I agree there alot of things I hate about halo 5 but what I hate most of all is the no offline forget and the multiplayer maps also the warzone I feel like they just said oh here have a halo game that makes you feel like you're playing a demo and unless you pay more money for a game were even on ledegendary your still bored and no you can not injoy all the other game modes that why I don't play halo 5 it's boring
spartan charge and ground pound
All Spartan Locke missions
KingJax03 wrote:
All Spartan Locke missions
I could not stand that master chief wannabe
I guess the main things I dislike about Halo 5 are:

1. The MMR/SBMM in social playlists
2. BTB is all forge maps and there were no dev made maps at all. Warzone unfortunately got the spotlight over BTB.

I’m just hoping that MMR in Infinite is like how it is in MCC. It’s not too extreme, and it’s still possible to enjoy the game without needing to try every single game.

I also hope BTB gets a lot of attention from 343 in Halo Infinite.
Volize wrote:
I guess the main things I dislike about Halo 5 are:

1. The MMR/SBMM in social playlists
2. BTB is all forge maps and there were no dev made maps at all. Warzone unfortunately got the spotlight over BTB.

I’m just hoping that MMR in Infinite is like how it is in MCC. It’s not too extreme, and it’s still possible to enjoy the game without needing to try every single game.

I also hope BTB gets a lot of attention from 343 in Halo Infinite.
I would love to play BTB dev made maps at release. I have my figures crossed for BTB in Halo Infinite.
There’s not that much customization compared to Reach, H4, & MCC.
The Achilles armor. This is what permanently ruined Halo 5 multiplayer for me. This armor needs to be removed from existence
The Achilles armor. This is what permanently ruined Halo 5 multiplayer for me. This armor needs to be removed from existence
Why should the Achilles armor set be removed from Halo 5? In my opinion, it's probably one of the most interesting armors in Halo 5 as it can only be obtained from completing a major task. Most of the other armor pieces doesn't really have any major meaning due to being obtainable from the standard req packs.
All the maps tend to feel the same.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
All the maps tend to feel the same.
Why do all of the maps feel the same to you? I can tell you that once you start to learn more of the skill jumps on all the maps, they don’t really feel the same.
Dude how many times have you ranted about the Achilles. We get your point. If you dont like it then stop talking about it and demoralizing other people.
The dev-made maps are just not great. The reasons are many. However, the community made forge maps make up for this ten-fold. Especially the Husky Raid and Elimination maps. *Chef's kiss.* Perfection.

There are a few other things, but most of my criticisms of this game were pre-judged and faded as time went on. I could nit-pick little things, but they're not worth crying over.
req system with the armour
Menke's stupid matchmaking system for social playlists.
The Campaign was horrible. Chief didn't get enough playtime and most of Fireteam Osiris's characters aren't very good, especially Tanaka. The ending was also complete garbage
Because of ground pound, mid air melees are delayed by like a whole second. That gets me killed a lot and discourages meleeing while jumping. Also, the standard battle rifle is pretty much inferior in all ways to the magnum except for a few very specific circumstances. That just seems backwards to me. Otherwise, i think halo 5 is the best one out of all of them as far as game play goes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5