OP Ichika117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
The Achilles armor. This is what permanently ruined Halo 5 multiplayer for me. This armor needs to be removed from existence
Dude how many times have you ranted about the Achilles. We get your point. If you dont like it then stop talking about it and demoralizing other people.
Not worth arguing with him really, he’s pretty much the “If you don’t agree with my opinion, you’re wrong” person
Too complicated campaign and the campaign feels so uh so short, so unispiring not like the previous games,
and bruh the weaponz each of the get nerfed for the recticle, look , the smg's recticle bruhhhhhhhh just a short bursts and it is on its widest recticle
>:/
The Achilles armor. This is what permanently ruined Halo 5 multiplayer for me. This armor needs to be removed from existence
Dude how many times have you ranted about the Achilles. We get your point. If you dont like it then stop talking about it and demoralizing other people.
Not worth arguing with him really, he’s pretty much the “If you don’t agree with my opinion, you’re wrong” person
Ah youre right. Thanks for the heads up
How competitive focused the game is. Some times I just want to relax and not try too much at the game. The game unfortunately does not allow that. Now when I do want to play to win it provides that.
Skill based matchmaking. I got 1 match 2 days ago where I got 22 kills in Team Slayer (somehow) and now I can’t seem to get any :l
The fact that this forge hasn't been in past halo games xD
Worst thing about halo 5 is splinter granades... Such a bad idea to have the lingering affect to block entrances and flag stands, to think they were in HCS early makes you wonder what 343 were thinking.
Skill based matchmaking. I just hate it. Have that in arena, not social arena. I go into a match of action sack or grifball and I find people that are level 130+ and got into Onyx. I mean, please remove this I want to have fun in social, not play a ranked game.
Inconsistent feel in matchmaking.

I understand that we all have good and bad days. But I can go 20 plus kills hitting perfect shots and feeling really good about overall game play, to not being able to finish off a kill and ending up with horrific k/d spreads the next day or even next match.

The inconsistency of melees and Spartan charges. How can I spartan charge some one from behind then shoot and they don’t die? They immediately turn around and melee me and I die with one hit. It makes me not go in for melees now. The lunge distance feels inconsistent to me also.

Unloading a full clip of the magnum on someone. Seeing there shields go down and still registering shots, but not killing them. And then dying with what feels like a 3 register shot.

Damage done by grenades feels Inconsistent to me.

I love the competitiveness and have no problem playing against people that are genuinely more skilled than myself. I enjoy the challenge. But when you've done everything to get the kill and then come off second best, it’s frustrating.

I don’t know if this is a function of latency. But it means that I tend to not play ranked until I’m confident I’m having a good day and the shots/melees seem to be registering correctly, otherwise I’ll just free fall through the ranks. I just end up grinding through arena slayer playing the same boring truth, colosseum and plaza cycle, maybe playing okay in some matches, but most of the time just sweating to go slightly positive k/d.

Okay, rant over haha just had an absolute terrible evening of play, when I felt like overall, in the past few weeks of picking the game up again, I was starting to become consistent and accurate with the magnum. But couldn’t hit a barn door tonight.
Br is broken
The campaign, of course ! (Osiris team, Cortana evil ...). Otherwise, the gameplay is cool
Armor customization.
Lack of Championship bundle armour in Halo 5, same gripe i have with MCC atm
spartan charge and ground pound
I'm not a fan of Spartan charge or boosting.
Jordano94 wrote:
Inconsistent feel in matchmaking.

I understand that we all have good and bad days. But I can go 20 plus kills hitting perfect shots and feeling really good about overall game play, to not being able to finish off a kill and ending up with horrific k/d spreads the next day or even next match.

The inconsistency of melees and Spartan charges. How can I spartan charge some one from behind then shoot and they don’t die? They immediately turn around and melee me and I die with one hit. It makes me not go in for melees now. The lunge distance feels inconsistent to me also.

Unloading a full clip of the magnum on someone. Seeing there shields go down and still registering shots, but not killing them. And then dying with what feels like a 3 register shot.

Damage done by grenades feels Inconsistent to me.

I love the competitiveness and have no problem playing against people that are genuinely more skilled than myself. I enjoy the challenge. But when you've done everything to get the kill and then come off second best, it’s frustrating.

I don’t know if this is a function of latency. But it means that I tend to not play ranked until I’m confident I’m having a good day and the shots/melees seem to be registering correctly, otherwise I’ll just free fall through the ranks. I just end up grinding through arena slayer playing the same boring truth, colosseum and plaza cycle, maybe playing okay in some matches, but most of the time just sweating to go slightly positive k/d.

Okay, rant over haha just had an absolute terrible evening of play, when I felt like overall, in the past few weeks of picking the game up again, I was starting to become consistent and accurate with the magnum. But couldn’t hit a barn door tonight.
I feel as if halo 5 is incomplete I would be playing more if it wasn't more of a game that requires xbox live I say that because some people can't afford xbox live sometimes so I been stuck with campaign I got so bored with the campaign even on ledegendary I was trying not to fall asleep I wish fordge and warzone didn't need xbox live as I tell my friends halo 5 is like you buying a car but it has no wheels everything else works you just gotta pay extra for wheels
Customization, UI, and Campaign
agree with everyone theres not onething but many wrong with halo 5
Warzone, the game struggles to render things from long distances. Makes the game mode horrible to look at as well as play.
i wish you couldn’t get banned from leaving a social game and in turn make the ranked bans more serious.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5