What one thing you don't like about halo 5

OP Ichika117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
la poca relación que hay entre la campaña publicitaria y la historia que se nos presenta, ninguna de las dos esa mal pos si misma pero juntas representan un problema
My fresh account that I made because of my dad being manipulative and changing screen time on against my wishes for no reason, got banned. It was level 10 with multiplayer access now it’s level 1 with no multiplayer access. I reached the rank of plat2 in my swat ranked placements just today and have been completely banned. The support website is down so I can’t even appeal the ban.
Honestly the campaign. I am of the mind that Halo is primarily a story oriented game with some good multiplayer as part of a complete package. I feel like it's so unfocused and relying on "squad gameplay" hurt some story beats. Like why Blue team blindly follow Chief after he goes "yeah my AI GF is sending my visions about her being alive lmao you wanna join my quest"? After his defiance I don't think they should have been cool with it. That's something that just bamboozles me. Also too many new characters Osiris team can and could have been interesting Locke already peaked my interest and Buck as a Spartan. The whole Spartan 4 bad is something I don't personally subscribe to but I can definitely see why the only one I do like is Palmer in the campaign of Halo 4 but she comes off as so stiff in Spartan Ops. Idk I feel like the new characters bring the story down and after the mission that Chief defies the UNSC command Blue team should have tried to stop him and have him run off and make Locke and Buck hunt him that way in co-op Buck could be a second character and Locke could play off of him and we get more personal with the two. I have way too many feelings about the campaign this was too long.

TLDR: Campaign had a TON of potential but was mediocre at best.
Don't like the reviving mechanic from the campaign, that is more from Gears of War than Halo.
Quitters. Ah wait, that's not native to H5 heh.
Customization
Honestly?
It is the sprint warm up. It frustrates me that I cant sprint up close to people and slide past them whilst in the middle of a gunfight.
That slide mechanic feels great, but it is nigh on useless for anything other than map movement.

I like the way the shield doesn't recharge if you manage to run away from a fight, but I hate my only option in combat being a thrust.

Maybe there will be a "sprint would be broken if you could run out of fire" argument against this; but I'm only talking about being allowed a few "quick steps" to allow for a slide. Even if it was deemed a "lunge" or a "quickstep" or something and was totally unrelated to sprint as it currently is; I'd like the increase in movement.
doesn't seem halo enough
It's a one gun game. Provided I'm not getting killed by a sniper or a rocket launcher, the kill feed is 99% magnums all day long. It gets incredibly boring.
The Req system and all the armors that come with it. I hate it when I work so hard to get Req points, spend them on a Silver/Gold Pack, and get something so ugly my eyes burn, like Mako, or (gasp! What a surprise!) Seeker. This is a common complaint apparently. I can see why.
Honestly the campaign. I am of the mind that Halo is primarily a story oriented game with some good multiplayer as part of a complete package. I feel like it's so unfocused and relying on "squad gameplay" hurt some story beats. Like why Blue team blindly follow Chief after he goes "yeah my AI GF is sending my visions about her being alive lmao you wanna join my quest"? After his defiance I don't think they should have been cool with it. That's something that just bamboozles me. Also too many new characters Osiris team can and could have been interesting Locke already peaked my interest and Buck as a Spartan. The whole Spartan 4 bad is something I don't personally subscribe to but I can definitely see why the only one I do like is Palmer in the campaign of Halo 4 but she comes off as so stiff in Spartan Ops. Idk I feel like the new characters bring the story down and after the mission that Chief defies the UNSC command Blue team should have tried to stop him and have him run off and make Locke and Buck hunt him that way in co-op Buck could be a second character and Locke could play off of him and we get more personal with the two. I have way too many feelings about the campaign this was too long.

TLDR: Campaign had a TON of potential but was mediocre at best.
Right on, campaign really sunk it for me especially because like you said it had a ton of potential. I wish they had just stuck to Locke vs Chief and had more references and relation to Hunt the Truth, instead of giving away cortana's revival in a bit of dialogue in the second mission and filling the rest of the game with chasing her down while your squads fill the time you are supposed to be enjoying the game with endless exposition and boring banter.

Such a shame, here's hoping Infinite gets it right.
Server lag
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4