Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What Req(s) are you to scared to use in Warzone

OP Cyro XVX

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I unlocked Prophets Bane back in 2015. I'm always so terrified to use the prophets bane knowing my death would soon follow. I spawned it once for the first time recently, died with only getting 3 kills with it.

I never touch The Answer either lol

Just the thought of someone else using something I worked so hard to get just to have it kill me lol
ALL OF THEM.

Well, except for the Level 1 stuff.
ALL OF THEM.

Well, except for the Level 1 stuff.
I think you just pretty much narrowed it down for everyone haha.

Because come to think of it, I'm pretty much the same way lol
Anything past 4...That's why I'm learning to not use them anymore so I won't stress.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Basically any weapon req. I have better survivability with vehicles, plus unlimited ammo.
Cyro XVX wrote:
I unlocked Prophets Bane back in 2015. I'm always so terrified to use the prophets bane knowing my death would soon follow. I spawned it once for the first time recently, died with only getting 3 kills with it.

I never touch The Answer either lol

Just the thought of someone else using something I worked so hard to get just to have it kill me lol
All Mythic Weapons without damage resistance pretty much.
ANY gold mythic. I swear, every time every freakin' time I use a mythic req, I get spawned outside my base (yes, even core) & near instantly die before I can get to cover & make proper use of it. Even when I do spawn safely, I get killed searching for victims. Ironic ain't it?
Vaudeur wrote:
Cyro XVX wrote:
I unlocked Prophets Bane back in 2015. I'm always so terrified to use the prophets bane knowing my death would soon follow. I spawned it once for the first time recently, died with only getting 3 kills with it.

I never touch The Answer either lol

Just the thought of someone else using something I worked so hard to get just to have it kill me lol
All Mythic Weapons without damage resistance pretty much.
This is why you have your buddy spawn you one, and you have OverShield III on with Upgraded Shields and speed boost lol
Cyro XVX wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
Cyro XVX wrote:
I unlocked Prophets Bane back in 2015. I'm always so terrified to use the prophets bane knowing my death would soon follow. I spawned it once for the first time recently, died with only getting 3 kills with it.

I never touch The Answer either lol

Just the thought of someone else using something I worked so hard to get just to have it kill me lol
All Mythic Weapons without damage resistance pretty much.
This is why you have your buddy spawn you one, and you have OverShield III on with Upgraded Shields and speed boost lol
Ha. True. Although, I do spawn in The Whispered Truth in with an OS a lot.
I'm at 148, and have a huge stockpile of Reqs and I STILL get bummed out after spawning something in and losing it. You have alot more in the collection, but man, nothing bums you out more than losing a Req, and then seeing teammates get killed by said Req in the kill feed.
Uuv wrote:
I'm at 148, and have a huge stockpile of Reqs and I STILL get bummed out after spawning something in and losing it. You have alot more in the collection, but man, nothing bums you out more than losing a Req, and then seeing teammates get killed by said Req in the kill feed.
It's a very devastating thing... :L
None really. That's the advantage of having big stockpiles of REQ's.
I just use the random weapon reqs.
Only Ultra Rare to Mythic I won't use. For Rare and under i will use them sometimes because I have such large amounts. I really only call in weapons when they are needed though, like when I scorpion shows up I'll pull out a splaser.

EDIT: I just remembered a couple of days ago I played a WZ game. And I was in a friendly armory and someone bursted in with a CE magnum. And luckily I had my energy bayonet SMG out so I sliced and killed him. And I picked up the magnum, got a killing spree with it. And went back my base and fired off the remaining 30 rounds. It was awesome.
ANY gold mythic. I swear, every time every freakin' time I use a mythic req, I get spawned outside my base (yes, even core) & near instantly die before I can get to cover & make proper use of it. Even when I do spawn safely, I get killed searching for victims. Ironic ain't it?
Because somebody keeps spawning right after I check if someone is behind me. lol
Cyro XVX wrote:
I unlocked Prophets Bane back in 2015. I'm always so terrified to use the prophets bane knowing my death would soon follow. I spawned it once for the first time recently, died with only getting 3 kills with it.

I never touch The Answer either lol

Just the thought of someone else using something I worked so hard to get just to have it kill me lol
I always use The Answer.

I find it the best weapon to get a quick but clean ground kill.

Lol thanks for reading.
-Sly
Back in my nooby days when I grinded gold packs at SR10, I actually unlocked the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta, which for those of you who don't know is basically a Covenant Nornfang. That is the only Legendary certification I have, so I very, very, very rarely use it. The last time I did, I was killed almost immediately, so it may become even less frequent.

However, as soon as my digital copy of Halo Wars 2 finishes downloading, I will be spending most of my time on that, so I will be mostly finished with Halo 5.
The Halo: CE pistol. I have five of them, and I really don't want to use them.
Anything ultra rare to mythic and some rares.

Speaking of prophets bane, I was playing a wza game and someone was invisible with pb bumped right into them without noticing until after.
Later I found the sword and it had 90% left of its charge
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4