Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's in the Daily Login REQ packs?

OP EjectedCasings

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was just wondering what was in the Daily Login REQ packs. What do you think?

*EDIT* Who has gotten rare or legendary items? Has anyone gotten permanent unlocks?
Most of the time its random reqs you use in warzone
You can get nearly everything out of them,including customisation items.
Daily Login pack always contains 5 items. 90% if the time, one of those items is 200 RP. The other 4 items generally are single use REQs (sometimes you can get lucky and even get ultra rares or mythics). Some people have also reported occasionally unlocking a permanent item from the Daily pack.
I've gotten a permanent Suppressor.
It is extremely rare, but you can receive permanent unlocks or certifications from daily login packs. I have collected a couple BRs and a Mongoose Certification from daily login packs.

You can also receive ultra rare and legendary single use REQ cards. They're more common than you would expect.
You can get anything I think. Except maybe certifications.
The best thing I've ever gotten from those is a Hannibal mantis, but the permanent unlocks are just emblems and crappy armor
I've always viewed them as being like Silver REQ packs. Yea you can get the odd Ultra rare from it, but generally the items should be from that tier.
No, certifications are a rare occasion. I got a boltshot certification.
I've had a few Nornfangs, Prophet's Banes and Gavels dropping before, rare but you can get some awesome stuff from them sometimes.

Pro-tip: if you can't get to your game, load up your REQs here on Waypoint and you can still open your daily pack
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False
I think the best things I got were a Phaeton Helios and a Nornfang.
I've got phaetons and mythics before, and a common helmet.
Before I finished my silver packs I'd usually get one or two customization items the rest would be completely random, but were most likely uncommon single use reqs or XP/RP boosters. Now I get two hundred req points and random drops. I got a cerification for a gungoose I think it was. Once I got three mantises and a shotgun out of a single pack.
I once got a nornfang out of one but generally it's just stuff worth selling.
I have got Nortfangs and constantly (about once a week) get Halo CE magnums or Whispered truths, I have got a couple permanent unlocks but cannot remember what they were.
Also you also get 200RP Which I know is not a lot but i can't play halo 5 frequently so i sign in on way-point on a daily-bases to get rp
I always get 200 credits and a bunch of one use reqs however I have obtained some pretty rare cards like the prophets bane and the nornfang from these packs however I have never gotten any permanent unlocks from them.
Really? I have never got one. The RNGs must not like me.
Really? I have never got one. The RNGs must not like me.
The only certification I got that was decent was a hannibal mantis certification, but that was in a platinum pack. And Boltshots can be found on EVERY SINGLE MAP!
Hannibal Scorpion, Hannibal Mantis, Nornfang, CE pistol, Prophet's bane, Whispered truth are a few of the things that I've received. Plus a multitude of other wonderful items.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2