What's in the Daily Login REQ packs?

OP EjectedCasings

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I once got a hannibal wasp.
I once got a hannibal wasp.
That sound nice, best I have ever gotten out of a daily login pack is an upgraded scorpion. Almmost always ghosts, warthogs and mongooses. Never any power weapons of much significance either.
Stuff to sell most likely...
I was just wondering what was in the Daily Login REQ packs. What do you think?

*EDIT* Who has gotten rare or legendary items? Has anyone gotten permanent unlocks?
Yes- I got Hannibal Mantis, a normal Mantis, Prophets Bane, Vorpral Talon, CE pistol and Whispered Truth (single use)

Also got Jackpoint Tracer I think it's called, and a Railgun Certification. As well as Talon of the Lost Certification, Sniper Rifle Certification and lastly Energy Sword Certification.
They come from mostly rare single-use items, if you are lucky you can find legendary items
For anyone curious, I published a list with the content from 500 Daily Login packs for anyone who is curious.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/the-content-from-500-daily-login-packs/9df00162-5022-4df7-be70-f7bea24cd248/posts?page=1

You can get a large portion of the req cards in game. However, there exist few examples of req cards that are probably unobtainable from Daily Login Packs like the Wasp.
Lol when did this thread get necroed?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2