Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the best way to get strongholds?

OP three oohh nine

Still trying to finish my wins for this 28 more what playlist is ideal to get this game mode commonly.

Disclaimer i have tried both action sack and solo%duo que arena aleeady and have not had good luck with either of them.
It occasionally comes up in Super Fiesta Party. It's not very frequent since regular SF and Husky Raid are way more common in that playlist, but it's something to work with.
Maybe try BTB? That has strongholds in it's playlist.
tuhin94 wrote:
It occasionally comes up in Super Fiesta Party. It's not very frequent since regular SF and Husky Raid are way more common in that playlist, but it's something to work with.
Alright thank you for the suggestion I'll have to try that out and see.
Maybe try BTB? That has strongholds in it's
Maybe try BTB? That has strongholds in it's playlist.
Alright I'll try that playlist thanks for the suggestion but quick question to add do you how often it shows up?
Alright I'll try that playlist thanks for the suggestion but quick question to add do you how often it shows up?
It kind of depends, but it seems like strongholds in BTB comes up more often than solo/duo. Wouldn't know about fiesta party since I almost never play that. But it's not ranked so the opponents are a bit easier and it's quite easy to win if you have a couple teammates on your side, which is why I mostly go for BTB.
Still trying to finish my wins for this 28 more what playlist is ideal to get this game mode commonly.

Disclaimer i have tried both action sack and solo%duo que arena aleeady and have not had good luck with either of them.
Hello friend.

Everyone has listed where already, but my two cents is that the most common spot is Team Arena and Solo/Duo Team Arena.
It's not incredibly common there either, but it's more common than the other playlists.