Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
Tommi theKrogan
killionaire
Fatalpain750,
Your best medal would probably be the Killpocalypse one.

Somebody is going to have a good time in my service record and medals. I'm calling it now =)
Best medal, by a mile: Spartan Charge!I suppose 47 Unfrigs deserve a mention too...
Secretive Sheep, I'd say your coolest medal is probably Combat Evolved.
Tommi theKrogan
killionaire
Sorry Lightblade, I didn't see your post until after I posted for Tommi theKrogan.
Your Killamanjaros are pretty snazzy, if you ask me.
I swear these threads need to stop. This is just like the stupid yes or no threads. I'm serious too, this needs to stop before it starts.just so I don't get reported for a non-constuctive post. I'm gonna say the CE is your coolest medal sheep.
HYv47 wrote:
I swear these threads need to stop. This is just like the stupid yes or no threads. I'm serious too, this needs to stop before it starts.just so I don't get reported for a non-constuctive post. I'm gonna say the CE is your coolest medal sheep.
I think it's awesome. It is bringing positivity to a community that is pretty well known for its negativity.
Perfection, 2 Killionaires, 5 Inconceivables, 3 Exterminations, 8 Snipletaneous'
Sacr3d wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
I think it's awesome. It is bringing positivity to a community that is pretty well known for its negativity.
Negativity?
That's an understatement and a half.
Sacr3d wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
So those stupid "Should these character threads" we making people positive. This is the exact same thing. One or two of these (and those get-together) threads are fine obviously. But the they started to pop up everywhere. And they got really annoying, and I sure as hell was not the only one who felt this way.
HYv47
Nice extermination. Even though you want to exterminate these threads which aren't causing much harm.
BeneficBen wrote:
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!
Do you have any advice on how to get a Unfriggenbelievable medal?
Okay Timmy the k1d. I'm going to try to give you some advice's. Am I qualified to give advice's regarding Unfrigginbelievables? Well I do happen to have 47 of them currently. I know how to get them, I have gotten them a lot already, and now I wish to share my simplest tactic for getting them with you (and everyone else wanting to read and learn). I have gotten 2 Unfrig's in BTB, and the 45 others in Warzone. So first and foremost, the easiest place to do them is in Warzone.

I checked your profile. Your Spartan rank is currently SR115. I'm imagining you may have unlocked Ultra Banshee certification already? If you have, then you have the machine to do the easiest Unfrig. (Ultra Banshee and Phaeton Helios are the two easiest vehicles to do an Unfrig with if you ask me. But I'm pretty sure you are not even close to unlocking Phaeton Helios). If you indeed have unlocked Ultra Banshee and have (perhaps) several of them in your REQ inventory, then all you need to do is learn to fly and use the vehicle really well. You can nowadays practice even in the Forge, since you can drop REQ variants of vehicles there now. Just learn to fly the machine well, learn to use the Banshee tricks / flips effectively, and learn to shoot accurately, and also learn not to get too near the opponents while you're doing all this (so that they can't skyjack you).

After you have some Ultra Banshee's waiting in your inventory, and you can use the vehicle effectively and in a smart way, then you can start trying to get an Unfrig. I had something like 5-10 Unfrig's before I started sometimes playing Warzone with a new mindset. After I applied this mindset to my gameplay, I've gathered like almost 40 more Unfrig's in a relatively short time.

So, this mindset is that you go into a Warzone match trying to get an Unfrig from the beginning. You always play carefully and don't risk dying and loosing a spree, even if it's only like a Killing Spree. (Remember, a Killing Spree is 1/8 of an Unfrig!). You build up your spree as the match progresses and get better REQ vehicles as the time goes by. (Wasp at REQ level 3, normal Banshee at REQ level 5 / Sword Banshee at REQ level 6). Try to stay alive all the time and build up your spree. At around Running Riot or Rampage you should have enough REQ energy for an Ultra Banshee, (REQ level 7), and then it's about two things that affect your chances of succeeding.

1) How well do you use the vehicle?
2) Are the enemies going to use a lot of Plasma Pistols and Spartan Lasers to take you down.. Or not?

If you are good at using the vehicle, and the enemies are basically noobs who sometimes shoot you with a few Plasma Pistol shots if even that, then you should get an easy Unfrig. Of course it is recommended to have the "Wheelman" armor mod, so that the EMP time from a Plasma Pistol shot is reduced significantly. I always use it when I'm using a vehicle. From my experiences, I can always escape from a Plasma Pistol shot (or several) with an Ultra Banshee. Void's Tear is a little bit trickier, because the EMP effect is a lot longer. You should be able to slowly gain distance between you and the EMP guy if you use the boosts and flips of the Banshee correctly. As the distance gets longer, you can gain more distance between each EMP. You should be able to escape if that guy doesn't have any backup.

If the enemies are using both EMP weapons and Spartan Lasers, then I'd suggest avoiding those areas of the maps where the Laser guys are. If you can of course. If they hit your Ultra Banshee with a Laser shot once, it's alright. Ultra Banshee can take one of those shots. Sometimes even two or three if they aren't direct hits. If your Banshee ends up getting a little bit damaged, you can just change the area and continue the spree if you want. If you can kill the Laser guy, (which I usually manage to do), you can continue with the same Banshee if you wish. (Perhaps watch the area where the Laser fell on the ground, that the person who had it doesn't come and pick it up again, or anyone else in this regard. Weapons disappear from ground in about 21 seconds, so they might have enough time to come pick it up again). If you do however have another 7 REQ points ready, you can always switch to a new Ultra Banshee and continue the spree. If your Banshee at any point starts burning, I'd suggest you immediately change, or go wait in your home base for another 7 REQ points to load. (Run and hide!). Don't risk the spree if you have a good one going just because your Banshee is burning and you wish to continue with it, or because you don't want to wait for new REQ points to load. Be smart about it!

There's your guide for getting Unfrigginbelievable's. Basically you have to learn to use an Ultra Banshee well enough, and then you need to also learn to use the vehicle in a smart enough way and not to take any stupid risks. If you don't have the vehicle then start grinding for it! Ultra Banshee is probably the easiest vehicle to get an Unfrig with like I said before. Against some people it is impossible to get an Unfrig. Against most people it is possible, but kinda hard. Against worse than average players it's quite easy (at least for me). Go for it! Let me know if you get one.
Tommi theKrogan
Double Kill
BeneficBen wrote:

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
welp.. #1 Doubles Champion.... I don't know which is the best. The 7 fastballs...22 perfections...nearly 50 unfriggenbelievables...almost 80 immortals...a couple superfectas...6 snipletaneouses..

But how the heck did you get a Sayonara? I thought that medal was broke
Fishztikz wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
welp.. #1 Doubles Champion.... I don't know which is the best. The 7 fastballs...22 perfections...nearly 50 unfriggenbelievables...almost 80 immortals...a couple superfectas...6 snipletaneouses..

KILLIONAIRE.
Fishztikz wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

KILLIONAIRE.
Two Perfections. Impressive. Suppose the 16 Triple Doubles and the 541 Total Controls are notable as well.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

KILLIONAIRE.
Two Perfections. Impressive. Suppose the 16 Triple Doubles and the 541 Total Controls are notable as well.
Rampage and a combat evolved, never manged to get one of them...
AHH THE BUTCHER 20 Immortal medals. Nice
devilworm999, killtrocity (x2) ,invincible (x1),snipltanious(x1) ......noice
fatlesscolt1939

unfriggenbelieveable
killtastrophe
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6