Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
killtastrophe
3 fastballs nice.
Exenius wrote:
killtastrophe
3 fastballs nice.
Dayummm 2 unfrigs
Pingy and his gigantic, big, amazing, unfriggenbelievables!
Warden657 wrote:
Nice Rampage and Killamajaro.
Warden657 wrote:
26x Spray N' Pray's! Keep up the great Assault Rifling my friend!!
Warden657 wrote:
Dude, radical perfection.
Killamanjaro, Captain Lackwit!
Perfection, Killtac, Snipletaneous... Nice.
Perfection, Killtac, Snipletaneous... Nice.
perfection and snipletanious, noice
The coolest medal that I ever got has to be the Perfection Medal I got that one own Valentines Day Doubles the rest of the medal are Snipeltaneous Killtastrophe and Extermination.
The coolest medal that I ever got has to be the Perfection Medal I got that one own Valentines Day Doubles the rest of the medal are Snipeltaneous Killtastrophe and Extermination.
:)
Warden657 wrote:
Thanks!
Warden657 wrote:
Uhm, I just use The Answer, once I get to level 3, it's just me, my battle rifle, and magnum. No rapid fire weapons, unless a power weapon.
Got that one I THINK From an infection match? Unsure. All I know is that I was really tearing it up and it felt great!

Badass perfection by the way!
:)
Wow, 6 Unfriggenbelievables and 6 killionaires.
2 exterminations wow.
Check me, check me!
BmooDyyy wrote:
Check me, check me!
You have check me first if you want to be checked.
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!

EDIT: Guys, just a thanks as this is my first forum post which has made it into the popular topics category!
Gotta say it's so great to see all the positive comments and compliments I'm seeing on this thread(good job Hazzardous7). This is what Halo's about. Love seeing the commradidity from everyone. Keep it up guys.
Gotta say mad props for the Killionaire, and the Airssassination. I've got an Air, and it's probably the one I 'm most proud of.
King38Ace wrote:
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!

EDIT: Guys, just a thanks as this is my first forum post which has made it into the popular topics category!
Gotta say it's so great to see all the positive comments and compliments I'm seeing on this thread(good job Hazzardous7). This is what Halo's about. Love seeing the commradidity from everyone. Keep it up guys.
3 Unfrigs? Nice!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12