Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
I got skipped! Anyway, keep up the killtrastrpohes. I think I spelled it wrong.
Reminder: Make sure to quote or tag the person you are complimenting so they can see!
I got skipped! Anyway, keep up the killtrastrpohes. I think I spelled it wrong.
Nice Airsassinations! I never see anybody get those!
.
EGL Edits wrote:
I perfection, 3 killionares, 1 unfriggenbelievable, 5 snipeltaneous's, 10 airbourne snapshots, and 6 fastballs
You are supposed to compliment the poster above your's medals. Not your own...
Sacr3d wrote:
EGL Edits wrote:
I perfection, 3 killionares, 1 unfriggenbelievable, 5 snipeltaneous's, 10 airbourne snapshots, and 6 fastballs
You are supposed to compliment the poster above your's medals. Not your own...
5 Killionaires, 1 invincible, 8 exterminations
Damn BmooDyyy, 3 perfections.
Warden657 wrote:
Warden657 wrote:
Pingy and his gigantic, big, amazing, unfriggenbelievables!
Nice Rampage and Killamajaro.
Thanks!
Warden657 wrote:
Pingy and his gigantic, big, amazing, unfriggenbelievables!
Nice Rampage and Killamajaro.
26x Spray N' Pray's! Keep up the great Assault Rifling my friend!!
Uhm, I just use The Answer, once I get to level 3, it's just me, my battle rifle, and magnum. No rapid fire weapons, unless a power weapon.
Lol was talking to the person above me (Turtle), like how the OP said to do..
I was skipped :(
I was skipped :(
Not anymore! Wait....retribution? Huh don't see that every day :P
WaffleDJ13 wrote:
I was skipped :(
Not anymore! Wait....retribution? Huh don't see that every day :P
4 Snipeltanious!
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
Definatly those two killionairs of yours!
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
Definatly those two killionairs of yours!
Even better the 3 killionaires of yours! And Lord of the flies, that's really hard. And inconceivable... dude so close :O
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
Holy -Yoink-! and I thought I was proud of my triple doubles 456 is a lot!
Nice Extermination! I'll probably never get one of those... ;(

Plus, the amount of kills you have with power weapons is 4x more than mine
play action sack i have over 300 exterminations
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
Definatly those two killionairs of yours!
Even better the 3 killionaires of yours! And Lord of the flies, that's really hard. And inconceivable... dude so close :O
Alley-oop boii
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
sgtCross13 wrote:
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
Nice Exterm!
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
Nice Exterm!
Dude you've got killionares and invincibles! You're the real legend.
sgtCross13 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
Nice Exterm!
Dude you've got killionares and invincibles! You're the real legend.
Lol thanks man. The invincible was Plaza strongholds and I went 34-0. One of my favorite moments in H5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12