Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
Nice Exterm!
Dude you've got killionares and invincibles! You're the real legend.
Lol thanks man. The invincible was Plaza strongholds and I went 34-0. One of my favorite moments in H5.
That's insanely impressive. Btw my extermination was a lucky two seconds in an intense grifball match that almost maxed out the clock.
sgtCross13 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
sgtCross13 wrote:
I've been getting some great medals recently, also not getting medals I think I should get lol. I'd talk about the guy above this's medals, but it looks like you two have that conversation covered.
Nice Exterm!
Dude you've got killionares and invincibles! You're the real legend.
Lol thanks man. The invincible was Plaza strongholds and I went 34-0. One of my favorite moments in H5.
That's insanely impressive. Btw my extermination was a lucky two seconds in an intense grifball match that almost maxed out the clock.
Oh and also, nice Achilles armor dude
I've got 3 perfections in matchmaking! cx
I've got 3 perfections in matchmaking! cx
You say something about someone else, then they compliment you...
Sacr3d wrote:
I've got 3 perfections in matchmaking! cx
You say something about someone else, then they compliment you...
Dude, nairs, snipaltanious, those triple doubles, and the Champ rank?
TEACH ME SENPAI
1 Invincible
Spoiler:
Show
1 Invincible
Spoiler:
Show

Nice Killtastrophe!
S1erra107 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I've got 3 perfections in matchmaking! cx
You say something about someone else, then they compliment you...
Dude, nairs, snipaltanious, those triple doubles, and the Champ rank?
TEACH ME SENPAI
Lol thanks man! I am actually doing Octagon with a ton of different people and giving strafe tips and other tips in general and I would be glad to play with you some time and give some tips!
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
About 75% of my unfrigs, I can use a weapon as well you know ;)
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
Definatly those two killionairs of yours!
Even better the 3 killionaires of yours! And Lord of the flies, that's really hard. And inconceivable... dude so close :O
Lol, thanks. Nice emblem BTW. Lol
Sacr3d wrote:
1 Invincible
Spoiler:
Show

Nice Killtastrophe!
Nice Killionare!
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
About 75% of my unfrigs, I can use a weapon as well you know ;)
Lol nice. I have never even attempted to go for Unfrigs. I have a ton of Banshee Ultra's because I usually just use pistol all game. But for banshees, just roll a -Yoink- ton right?
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
About 75% of my unfrigs, I can use a weapon as well you know ;)
Lol nice. I have never even attempted to go for Unfrigs. I have a ton of Banshee Ultra's because I usually just use pistol all game. But for banshees, just roll a -Yoink- ton right?
Hahahha I guess. More than just flipping to be honest. I play very similar to SPL1CED flipping is one thing, but to consistently keep the banshee bomb at a higher velocity, keep the trajectory on path, and dodging fire, it can be difficult to some people. I think my greatest achievement in a banshee was a double unfrig on BTB :)
Fastball I don't know it's just a medal I'm happy to say I have.
2 Killtastrophes for the guy above me :)
Unfrigginbelievable for the guy above me.
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
About 75% of my unfrigs, I can use a weapon as well you know ;)
Lol nice. I have never even attempted to go for Unfrigs. I have a ton of Banshee Ultra's because I usually just use pistol all game. But for banshees, just roll a -Yoink- ton right?
Hahahha I guess. More than just flipping to be honest. I play very similar to SPL1CED flipping is one thing, but to consistently keep the banshee bomb at a higher velocity, keep the trajectory on path, and dodging fire, it can be difficult to some people. I think my greatest achievement in a banshee was a double unfrig on BTB :)
I am gonna start trying for them soon. First I am finishing up my vehicle commendations (I never call in wathogs so I am trying to finish those up, as well as gungoose kills) and I am trying to get Magnum Opus with some people from my company. I will definitely message you when I get one :)
Two air assassinations, and EIGHT exterms. I have tried so many times to get an air assassination.
Those better not be from just Grifball lol.
Oh, and dat Invincible tho :D Sacr3d is the real MVP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12