Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12
Two air assassinations, and EIGHT exterms. I have tried so many times to get an air assassination.
Those better not be from just Grifball lol.
Oh, and dat Invincible tho :D
Your grifball stats are crazy! Is that your most played game mode? Also, 12 exterms! Nice! It sucks that you have 5 pocs and 2 nairs tho, that is the worst feeling in the world. I choked a nair and only got the poc over the weekend and was so salty that I turned off my xbox and went to bed (it was 8:30 on a Saturday lol).

Spoiler:
Show
Unfriggenbelieveable or Snipletaneous.
Unfriggenbelieveable
Herecy wrote:
8 SNIPELTANEOUS, 3 GAME SAVERS (love those ones) 3
SUPERFECTA! Very nice there bud!
Herecy wrote:
Got to love your perfection, I've tried so hard to get one. Being onyx is cool too, although I guess it isn't a medal!
Herecy wrote:
Oh those too!!! Thanks!!!
i have no idea how to get any more medals. can anyone tell me how please #i'm a noob
ONYX Tom B292:

Extermination and Superfecta!
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Tidales wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
GoldNSpartan21 nice inconceivable, can't forget about those game savers too
Tidales wrote:
STSLPO
Nice work on the snipeltaneous and Immortal medal.
Clutch kills are nice too :)
hi ;)
Don't think anyone noticed my 70+ Unfrigs hahahah
Vehicle player ehh?
About 75% of my unfrigs, I can use a weapon as well you know ;)
Lol nice. I have never even attempted to go for Unfrigs. I have a ton of Banshee Ultra's because I usually just use pistol all game. But for banshees, just roll a -Yoink- ton right?
Hahahha I guess. More than just flipping to be honest. I play very similar to SPL1CED flipping is one thing, but to consistently keep the banshee bomb at a higher velocity, keep the trajectory on path, and dodging fire, it can be difficult to some people. I think my greatest achievement in a banshee was a double unfrig on BTB :)
I am gonna start trying for them soon. First I am finishing up my vehicle commendations (I never call in wathogs so I am trying to finish those up, as well as gungoose kills) and I am trying to get Magnum Opus with some people from my company. I will definitely message you when I get one :)
Yeahh. To be honest, I don't think Unfrigs are as rare as they were, I am more impressed by Killionaires, I only have 12 though. If you want, you can add me and we can try going for an unfrig together? I have a few friends in whiskey as well lol.
King38Ace wrote:
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!

EDIT: Guys, just a thanks as this is my first forum post which has made it into the popular topics category!
Gotta say it's so great to see all the positive comments and compliments I'm seeing on this thread(good job Hazzardous7). This is what Halo's about. Love seeing the commradidity from everyone. Keep it up guys.
Thanks man :)
ONYX Tom B292:

@UncleSam1692
Definitely your perfection, the Killionaire and the three exterms :)
N
Nuzair wrote:
ONYX Tom B292:

@UncleSam1692
Definitely your perfection, the Killionaire and the three exterms :)
Killionare and Snipeltanous
Yato UQ has a couple of sweet unfrigginbelievables and a killionaire to match his champ in FFA :) I wish.....
ompatil12 - 12 rocket mary´s is no joke! :)
x2 perfections and x3 snipltanious's , nice, I haven't got a single perfection in h5,but went back and played reach after the update and got 2 in my first 5 games against some inheritors, I guess they're easy to get I reach but not h5 :(
x2 perfections and x3 snipltanious's , nice, I haven't got a single perfection in h5,but went back and played reach after the update and got 2 in my first 5 games against some inheritors, I guess they're easy to get I reach but not h5 :(
They´re hard to get but if you adapt your style its possible. I run and gun too much generally to avoid dying. Someone recently told me the secret to H5 was "shoot once, think twice" :)
SpitFlame wrote:
Pretty awesome, GDTaco. Two perfections and an untouchable.
Definatly those two killionairs of yours!
Even better the 3 killionaires of yours! And Lord of the flies, that's really hard. And inconceivable... dude so close :O
Lol, thanks. Nice emblem BTW. Lol
Lol didn't even notice :D
rough cookies= x3 perfections.......nice
rough cookies= x3 perfections.......nice
Your unfrig is probably the best, but the killpocalypse is cool too.
^ perfection gg man
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12