Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the coolest medal of the potser above you?

OP Hazzardous7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
Arch trooper
The 2 kiltasphrophys, perfection and 2 snipetaneous.
Snipetaneous' are always good.
Oh, and the exterminations
Fishztikz wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
welp.. #1 Doubles Champion.... I don't know which is the best. The 7 fastballs...22 perfections...nearly 50 unfriggenbelievables...almost 80 immortals...a couple superfectas...6 snipletaneouses..

But how the heck did you get a Sayonara? I thought that medal was broke
Truth be told I don't know where I got that Sayonara medal. I actually didn't even know I had one prior to your reply.

And yeah, almost 80 immortals.. I can add to this that I've also hit Champion 1 in Breakout as well. Shouldn't be a big surprise.

Also, whoever is posting under this, please ignore my service record and move on. My medals have been discussed already, so perhaps pick the guy who is above this reply, and go find a great medal from his service record instead. In this case it would be velchron.
Tommi theKrogan
.Naires & perfections
RubenCooPMj09: 61 MYTHIC TAKEDOWNS JESUS CHRIST!!!
iTs Heavies
8 perfections
14 Unfriggenbelievables?!?!?!?!?
You're a beeeeeaaaaaaaassssstttttttt
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!

EDIT: Guys, just a thanks as this is my first forum post which has made it into the popular topics category!
B X R
ImAri3s wrote:
The game is to check the service record of the person who posted most recently and comment what the coolest or most difficult medal they have is.
Also feel free to ask for advice on any difficult medals!

EDIT: Guys, just a thanks as this is my first forum post which has made it into the popular topics category!
B X R
You survived the zombie apocolypse
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sacr3d wrote:
Two air assassinations, and EIGHT exterms. I have tried so many times to get an air assassination.
Those better not be from just Grifball lol.
Oh, and dat Invincible tho :D
Your grifball stats are crazy! Is that your most played game mode? Also, 12 exterms! Nice! It sucks that you have 5 pocs and 2 nairs tho, that is the worst feeling in the world. I choked a nair and only got the poc over the weekend and was so salty that I turned off my xbox and went to bed (it was 8:30 on a Saturday lol).

Spoiler:
Show

Grifball is my most played gametype from the past couple months, no doubt. Since I don't have a bunch of people to play ranked 4v4 with...well...not entirely true, but you get my point...I just play Grifball, Infection, Fiesta (sigh.... Team Snipers 343pls...) and BTB while I wait for team mates to hop on Slayer.
34-0? NICE. I got either that, or a 33 kill streak in Reach once. BTB on a Forge map with the sniper. I don't believe I died that match, or I got just a couple deaths.
BeneficBen wrote:
Mop Almighty, nice 3 superfectas, 2 exterminations, and 5 Inconcievable.
3 Killionaires. My man.
Dude you have an absurd amount of unfrigs lol that's whats up
That's coming from a Champ 27 in Slayer. ;)
3 Untouchables!

What game type did you get them in?
Warzone. 2 on Stormbreak and 1 on A.R.C
Circa Darkrage nice Untouchables.
Pit Viper XP
nice killtastrophe and perfection
and 7 snipeltanious medals
not bad
Pit Viper XP perfection and 7 snipetaneous. good job man
Mop Almighty

Fastball! Definitely. You almost have all of the medals but the fastball one is one of the hardest to pull off no doubt!
Farbror Action, nice Untouchable medal!
S1erra107 wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I've got 3 perfections in matchmaking! cx
You say something about someone else, then they compliment you...
Dude, nairs, snipaltanious, those triple doubles, and the Champ rank?
TEACH ME SENPAI
oh ok
VOI 4 liFe 1: Bravo for the multiple perfections and the Killpocalypse. People like you make me want to jump off The Rig. Lol I feel bad for the person below me... I don't have much...
The Guardians52

The Killtastrophe. I don't think I've gotten one of those
VOI 4 liFe 1: Bravo for the multiple perfections and the Killpocalypse. People like you make me want to jump off The Rig. Lol I feel bad for the person below me... I don't have much...
That fastball medal 👌👌
That fastball medal 👌👌
Killionare, 3x perfection, and 49x Airborne Snapshots
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12