Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the Mythic goblins weakness?

OP PurpleStuffz

I can't get passed the goblin in mythic FF.

What vehicles and weapons is he weak against?
The weaknesses of the Mythic Goblin are the same as the normal version. It's recommended to use a high level REQ that can do a lot of damage (Hannibal Scorpion, Selene's Lance, etc).
HaXoR73 wrote:
The weaknesses of the Mythic Goblin are the same as the normal version. It's recommended to use a high level REQ that can do a lot of damage (Hannibal Scorpion, Selene's Lance, etc).
I tried using Hannibal scorpion and mantis before but it felt like they were doing worse than the versions just under them. I was pretty much hitting him not stop but the health probally only went down 10-20%

like with the mythic hunters I was hitting them non stop with the Hannibal mantis and didn't even get any points when they went down.

Haven't tried Selene's lance on him yet.
Try to focus on the shielded cockpit. There, you'll eventually hit the Grunt pilot within when it brakes.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Try to focus on the shielded cockpit. There, you'll eventually hit the Grunt pilot within when it brakes.
You know what's funny I thought that bit was invincible cause bullets just bounce off and normally there is no hit markers when ever I shot the shields.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I tried using Hannibal scorpion and mantis before but it felt like they were doing worse than the versions just under them. I was pretty much hitting him not stop but the health probally only went down 10-20%

like with the mythic hunters I was hitting them non stop with the Hannibal mantis and didn't even get any points when they went down.

Haven't tried Selene's lance on him yet.
the hannibal scorpion and mantis are great stuff to take down the grunt goblin. However in order to prevent injury your going to have to shoot at the right times or when the grunt goblin spots you
HaXoR73 wrote:
if the goblin spawns at the final round of mythic warzone firefight it would be really risky to use a high req level against him
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
if the goblin spawns at the final round of mythic warzone firefight it would be really risky to use a high req level against him
i really like this idea you gave out but since mythic firefight is really hard for some people and i, the goblin can destroy you and your vehicle(including the hunter elders)
a couple hits to the cockpit with a spartan laser will break it normally. then you can DMR or BR the grunt inside
tanks. tanks beat everything. everyone needs to use tanks
Red III wrote:
tanks. tanks beat everything. everyone needs to use tanks
Yep only issue that makes me avoid the tank on the goblin is he's on the other side of the map.

I beat this weekends FF now any way and we got warden instead of the goblin. So the warden was right out side of the base.