Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What's the story behind your service tag?

OP BrynIsAGiraffe

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 30
"RAGE"
Represents me in real life lol.
Mine is HJ24
My lucky number is 24
HJ is my initials
Mine´s S999 cause 9 is my fav number and S is from Sunstorm.
S358 because 358 was given in my gamertag when I first made my account on Xbox
Mine is UNTZ, after drum and bass beats. UNTZ, UNTZ, UNTZ, UNTZ.....
Service Tag P51M
For the P-51 Mustang best plane in history!
Mine is USF Because of my youtube channel was named Unknown Solider Films.

Link to my channel ====> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBHGJM_572HseAFutOx_gw
mine's SUCC, no explanation needed
Overly-long explanation incoming!

I play bass, and Rickenbacker made a bass called the Model 4001. I've owned many over the years, none finer than my current bass, which was made in 1971. Here's a photo of a '71 4001, mine looks exactly like this except it's got a Burgundy finish. Lemme tell you it plays like a dream! The "4001S" in my gamertag refers to a rarer model of bass that they produced in small numbers from 1962 to around 1990, though they've started making them again in the last year...

Aaaanyway, my service tag, "480" is a guitar that Rickenbacker made from around 1973-1984. I own this very early example from 1972.
"TAKE"
i'm sure you can figure it out by looking at my gamertag lol, but i also chose it because i love seeing new players try to take things from me because they think my service tag is an objective.
Mine is Logc or Logic. He is my favorite rapper and inspires me
I have a friend who use to create maps and game modes for Infection on Halo 3. One of the game modes involved driving warthogs around Sandtrap while super fast zombies try to infect you. For whatever reason, each warthog was assigned a company name depending on who the driver was (alpha, beta etc.) Mine was designated Echo, and because my gamertag is Twenty Sevens, I made my service tag E27 (Halo 3) and E027.
Mine used to be LIFT because I like to lift, but just changed it to ADTR for the band A Day To Remember.
KERM

It's a shortened version of my gamertag for easy recognition amidst the chaos of battle.

You know, like what service tags were intended for.
Mine is just my name, makes it easy for callouts when I'm playing sweaty arena
S013
For some reason, I've always liked the number 13, and I've been playing Halo since Combat Evolved. Used to be part of a spartan company that was lore based (before it went competitive), so took some time and had some fun making a CV-style bio for my Spartan II program recruit 013 - Kylar.
Mine is just CYBR which is just my Gamertag
Sean. My name. Done.
I went with the super boring route and just used my last name "KING".
Mine is R3KT. I've had that service tag since halo 4 mainly because that's when I started to play with my friend(we decided to use the same one) and since we're usuay the only ones with that service tag we always know where the other guy is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 30