Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's the worst spawn you've ever had in Halo 5?

OP Heaviies

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I was playing Super Fiesta and respawned with a Nornfang only to get sniped less than a second later. I was too depressed to record it.
Don’t be.

Whenever I get a fang in fiesta the game quickly becomes “kill the guy with the fang!” It’s hilarious watching both teams dogpile that thing. A big mosh pit forms whenever I die with one.
I have seen this happen multiple times and it is hilarious but most of the time someone beats me to it so I never get to use it again. I don't have the REQ unlocked so I don't get to use the Fang very often that's why I get so excited whenever I get to use one and then let down when I die with it.
Sorry I don't have a video but one time i was playing online with my cousin and he thought it would be funny to team kill every on with an ONI scout hog on legendary firefight.
well i spawned and he was coming right at me when he got kicked from the game just before he hit me. he disappeared but the hog stayed and it crashed into me sending me and it of the cliff.
Any match I play on Halo 5 I get terrible spawns that are up to par with my worst. Spawning into enemy shots and dying right away happens all the time.

My favorite which is 70% of my spawns is spawning alone with the enemy, my friends rarely ever get this problem
I once spawned in the vehicle bay of a garage, and in case you don't know, there's no way out except suicide or maybe a vehicle with a gunner/passenger seat.
Can't remember the name, but there's a map with super long sight lines on BTB. You can spawn on top of your respective fort, and within seconds, your teeth have been replaced with lead, usually before you can react.
And yeah, that happened to me a few times. Incredibly frustrating, because CTF respawns are super long.
spawned in, and got sniped, it wasn't a spawn kill, its just the guy in front of me got sniped, the bullet went through him and killed me, would have been a nice collateral, if the sniper wasn't on my team...
I made a massive mistake by calling in a Phaeton to take down those Banshees.
Spoiler:
Show
Any time I spawn into Orion 2 or White Cell is a bad spawn.
I wish those maps didn't exist :(
I don't have specific examples but I've spawned into the path of rockets on super fiesta rat race on numerous occasions. I find that map the worst for that.
This by far Spawn at the end of clip ! Glad I didn’t waste req
It's either this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sami-theferrous/video/49296781

Or this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sami-theferrous/video/49296667

Spoiler:
Show
It's either between the timer getting to 0 seconds, but it resets to 600 seconds...or maybe I just spawn under a wraith. I think the first one was the worst..I had to wait literally almost 12 minutes, and when I finally did spawn, I died by spawning in front of a teammate, then getting ran over. I quit H5 for a while because of that happening.
Being Spawn-Killed is obvious in Halo 5 or any other spawn gametype. But I think one of the most careless locations was FACING OFF a CLIFF. You spawn and you walk right off a cliff.
I don't understand why you never spawn in the base on defence for Temple in Warzone Assault - constant spawn killing when you spawn outside
Worst spawn? Heh. I'd say I'm still waiting to spawn into the game itself =P
Apart from vehicles blowing up right after exiting the vehicle bay. Spawned right in front of an allied warthog, spawned off a cliff and spawned right in the middle of just spawned Prometheans
When your base is about to get captured on WZ and the map spawns you like all the way on the other side of the map.......This always pisses me off...Thanks 343
When your base is about to get captured on WZ and the map spawns you like all the way on the other side of the map.......This always pisses me off...Thanks 343
I particularly get this in Warzone Assault
I think spawning with the enemy team at the start of the game constitutes as a terrible spawn.
I have never seen that bad of a spawn at the start of a game. That is crazy. I am laughing and face palming at the same time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3