What's your best 'whoops' moment?

OP yah0oit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
We all betray teammates on occasion without meaning to, and it often is situations like these that give me the most joy. Share the love!!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/yah0oit/video/28970846

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/yah0oit/video/27378640

Spoiler:
Show
One time while driving a scout warthog I jumped off of a slight ramp, smashed into a wall, then fall on top of 3 enemies killing them instantly. not a bad whoops, but I did end up getting blown up right after.
Assassinating 11 players in one match whoop!
Lol, my highest in one match was 15.

EDIT: WHOOP!
This was my most recent accidental betrayal. Had no idea he would jump like that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, edit content a moderator has previously edited, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Not my intention to make this a 'WHOOP WHOOP' thread but I'm ok with it. lol I was aiming more for happy/unhappy accidents.
yah0oit wrote:

Not my intention to make this a 'WHOOP WHOOP' thread but I'm ok with it. lol I was aiming more for happy/unhappy accidents.
I got a good one, once I was going to shoot a rocket at 3 people next to each other, (easy triple kill) but my teammate jumped in front of my shot and I died.
This was my most recent accidental betrayal.
Classic. Accidental sticks are definitely the most common betrayal
the best is when im practically in the top of the skybox with my banshee and i somehow betray someone way below me on the ground
I'm playing WZFF legendary and I accidentally splatter a teammate with my ultra ghost, he comes over to me hitting my ghost.

After a couple rounds when my ghost is destroyed, I REQ in an ultra Wraith. I go in to kill the boss and the boost killed the SAME teammate. I ended up banned for team-killing

all I could say is WHOOPS
Oh I understand how my previous post doesn't fit in lol. Anyway. Whoops which happen offer is usually when i'm lining up a shot in swat, then my team mate walks in front of me. It's a whoops moments but at the same time it's a rage moment XD
On this one occasion in BTB, a hijacker was latching onto my team's Warthog. I blasted them off with a Railgun, but I still ended up blowing up the Warthog anyways, killing two of my teammates...

Damn it... :P

I got 3 assassination once in a row for a triple kill on urban.
This just happened a few days ago on Super Fiesta. I have no idea what my mind was thinking, but I had just witnessed a teammate kill an enemy Spartan. I proceeded to chase my teammate down and slash him in the back with a sword.
After dropping him I just stood there in disbelief of why I just did that. For the record he did have that shotgun with the speed boost, so I think that may have had an effect on it. Either way I felt like a real d-bag after that.....
This one is a pretty interesting one. It's sorta a double whoops. The first one being a member of the red team plasma pistoling me into his own teammate. The second one I'm still a bit confused as to what happened. My best guess is that he came off a man cannon and I accidentally flew into him. Hilarious none the less.
Exenius wrote:
This one is a pretty interesting one. It's sorta a double whoops. The first one being a member of the red team plasma pistoling me into his own teammate. The second one I'm still a bit confused as to what happened. My best guess is that he came off a man cannon and I accidentally flew into him. Hilarious none the less.
Hahah that's awesome. Yeah one of your allies must have taken the man cannon as you were passing by and splattered himself.
I had this happen last week. I thought it was quite funny when it happened. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wabbit5eason/video/28909604

Spoiler:
Show
This right here. My sister and I had grown up on Halo since we were both 5 years old back when CE first launched, and we're 20 now. She fell off from Halo around when Reach came out in 2010, but I convinced her to play some Halo 5 with me sometime I believe in December 2016. She hadn't played since this day.
I accidentally thrust off the map on Stormbreak sometimes haha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11