Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's your current Firefight losing streak?

OP DisturbedShifty

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
I'm up to 15 losses in a row. What about you?

EDIT: As of 10:41am MST I currently have played a total of 36 Firefight games. Out of those 36 games I have won 7, lost 26 and had 3 DNF (whatever that is). With the DNFs added into the losses, because those clearly aren't wins, I have won about 20% of the games I have played.
0. Still 100% win rate.
I'm up to 15 losses in a row. What about you?
Quite a few.
Sheesh I lost track. Probably 8 matches?
I think I've won 2 out of ten. Couldn't even access reqs in my last loss
Best Thread ever, so true 😅
1 my idiot of a team didn't understand you had to kill the tagged bosses and kept killing AI trash.
3, because I haven't played more since the first day it was available.
I think the most I've had is 4 or 5 losses in a row. It's great when your team mates rush two wardens and a dozen knights with SMGs lol
I currently have a win % of about 17.
I lose A LOT.
And my highest streak I think is 9 in a row.
Something like 30 haha, the difference between total games won and lost on my account was 7 before this update, now it's 37! After more 1,500 games of JUST managing to stay around 50% and FF effs it up royally. It's way too hard
1 my idiot of a team didn't understand you had to kill the tagged bosses and kept killing AI trash.
Yeah there seems to be a lot of that happening. Problem is sometimes you can't ignore the adds.
Six losses, One win, Six losses, One win....
W/L
2/11

I think.
\_('.')_/
Hawkoga wrote:
W/L
2/11

I think.
\_('.')_/
That sucks. I think I had a few wins in the first couple of days but I have been on a losing streak ever since.
Boggy79 wrote:
0. Still 100% win rate.
How many games did play 1...lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
Boggy79 wrote:
0. Still 100% win rate.
How many games did play 1...lol
Two so far. At least that is all I could find when I looked at his stats.
Hawkoga wrote:
W/L
2/11

I think.
\_('.')_/
That sucks. I think I had a few wins in the first couple of days but I have been on a losing streak ever since.
The first couple of days I won more than I lost. The 3rd day I think they buffed the game. I hardly win any games now.
Won my last game, I think my longest streak is 4 games. JIP is the absolute worst.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Hawkoga wrote:
W/L
2/11

I think.
\_('.')_/
The first couple of days I won more than I lost. The 3rd day I think they buffed the game. I hardly win any games now.
Glad to know it is not just me then. I have gotten SO close in so many games as of late and then just time runs out. 343 really needs to look at how Destiny does their strikes because that is what these fights remind me of. The only difference is the adds just keep spawning and don't let up in Firefight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9