Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's your current Firefight losing streak?

OP DisturbedShifty

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
Longest consecutive loss streak was 3, longest win streak 4
none
Probably like 10 by now. It is almost impossible to win. They should give you time bonuses for killing bosses, and stop making the respawn more than 10 seconds. It is a pain how you have to kill the bosses just to spawn the real bosses. 4 minutes to kill 3 wardens surrounded by never ending spawning AI enemies. This is not a supposed to be a challenge difficulty, it is a screw you difficulty. 8/10 games are sure to be losses. Plus, quit making us spawn where the enemies are. The other day I spawned a wasp on Apex 7. Problem was there were 4 hunter bosses surrounded by 15 knights with incineration cannons at the beach. Yup, I spawned right above them.....did not last 2 seconds. Every firefight game's rounds are different. But it is really a middle finger to have to fight 3 wardens in 3 or 4 minutes. and like 30 second respawns, with never ending AI enemies.
i died once yesterday because i spawned at the same place that a whole group of promethians was spawning, at the same time. they didn't actually fire a shot i just spawned and died.

xXKamcamXx wrote:
My firefight losing streak is thanks to these terribly made defending core rounds. The hp is too low and they swarm the core/s to much. When we have a chance to get to them they are beating away at the core/s and as even if i take out a banshee ultra to carpet bomb the swarm of crawlers and soldiers, there is nothing you can do to regain that health for the core. It is really frustrating when you try your best eventually get a mission fail for the cores being destroyed.
not to mention the fact that they just lob splinter turrets and incineration cannons at it from halfway across the map
1 if I lose it's because I'm playing with randoms or half a fireteam
Out of 33 games, I've lost 18 and 2 were dnf (I got booted). I think the influx of all these new players is destroying what could otherwise be a challenging but fun mode.
Hey dosen't the free halo 5 Free to play ends today
3 outta 17 orso
I've played 20 games now...won 2. It's a great feeling when you hardly win, let me tell you.
mine Is all the game I've played so far except one so not all except one.
Won 1 Lost 0 lol
1 😃
I just played 2 hours ago with my friend and we almost won. We got to round 5 and us and the rest of team died.

So that makes 1 victory out of 15 losses
10 has been my biggest streak. Only broken up by a DNF (got kicked for no reason)
Really... FF should not be only 20% victory. That's showing that something is wrong.
FINALLY broke my streak last night before going to work. Here's hoping I can keep up the winning streak now!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9