Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's Your Favorite Halo 5 Helmet and Armor?

OP SheapCreaper

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd love to get the Commando Matrix helmet and the Centurion or Argus armour to go with it but I only have Deadeye and Venator Cestus at the moment. I'd also love it if the Halo 4 breach stance was brought back. I worked my -Yoink!- off to get it in Halo 4 and so I wouldn't mind attempting to pull one off of a req pack. I'm not a fan of the new breach stance.
Helioskillz
Helljumper Feet First Helmet
Scout Observer Armour
Everything else i switch around to see how it all looks.
Raijin helmet and hellcat armor
The Enforcer helmet with the Venator Retiarus.
I really like the Fenrir helmet with the Cypher armor with the gender set to female(I don't like the armor as male...). It's what I mainly use on my main MP account.
This is where I'd type helljumper,
IF I HAD ONE
I don't really like Halo 5's armor - just looks wrong to me.
My personal favorites right now are the Goblin Dokkabi for its armor texture and the Rogue helmet for its shape. Achilles will soon give Rogue a run for its money, though. How about you?
Good luck getting Achilles. Heiloskrill is the coolest little tikes.
My personal favorites right now are the Goblin Dokkabi for its armor texture and the Rogue helmet for its shape. Achilles will soon give Rogue a run for its money, though. How about you?
Good luck getting Achilles. Heiloskrill is the coolest little tikes.
When in doubt, Mark VI armor and helmet.
i use the new design of commando armor not the one from memories of reach the new one it looks like the warrior somewhat
Favourite combinations right now are.

MKVI Helmet with Noble Armour

Warmaster Helmet with Wrath Armour

Recon BDA Helmet with Warrior Armour
Man, I had forgotten about this post. The Rogue Cutthroat is still my helmet, but my new favorite armors are Helioskrill Bloodgorger and Raijin Stormstrike.
The Scout Decoy Helmet goes perfectly with the MKVI armour. They both have the darkened colour combination and their markings are really similar.

You can see how they go together in my profile pic.
I really enjoy the look of the Defender armor / helmet. The helmet might look like an electrical socket, but I still think it has a certain degree of charm to it.
Mark 4 gen 1 or nightfall.
Night fall is my favorite, Ive always like the odst armor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2