What's your most satisfying kill?

OP DR Wizzels107

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
This is my most satisfying kill. I absolutely despise getting spartan charged. This one is for all the spartan charging noobs. As Chris Smoove says it, "that's a noob move." I'd like to know what some of your most satisfying kills are!
http://youtu.be/N4lDLjv4LLI
I might have lost my tank there, but they both get wreck... By lag I mean... I don't recall being able to get out while being highjacked

Link
I'm pretty sure I will never top this.
That one is pretty funny! Poor Ka Five innocent victim there
That was 1337.
Can we talk about the fact that it was a headshot too? Killfeed confirmed it.
On March on Stormbreak, we had lost two bases to the enemy and I had just spawned a tank. however, when I got out, I immediately noticed two enemies flanking me so I immediately backed into home base. They came up to the shield and started teagbagging the ground, daring me to come out. While this was happening, the other team took control of the final base and our shields went down. I blasted both of them in the middle of their teabag dance. That moment always brings a smile to my face.

Shame that I don't have footage of that game.
That was 1337.
I wasn't even mad.
On March on Stormbreak, we had lost two bases to the enemy and I had just spawned a tank. however, when I got out, I immediately noticed two enemies flanking me so I immediately backed into home base. They came up to the shield and started teagbagging the ground, daring me to come out. While this was happening, the other team took control of the final base and our shields went down. I blasted both of them in the middle of their teabag dance. That moment always brings a smile to my face.
Sort of related.
That was 1337.
The headshot made it so much better! It was beautiful.
Ka Five wrote:
That was 1337.
I wasn't even mad.
Hahaha! I wouldn't be either, but some of my friends would've banned me from using Sniper Rifles.
That was 1337.
The headshot made it so much better! It was beautiful.
Ka Five wrote:
That was 1337.
I wasn't even mad.
Hahaha! I wouldn't be either, but some of my friends would've banned me from using Sniper Rifles.
I mean, I already sorta am banned from snipers. I give them to all my teammates but it was fiesta so I was gonna use that sniper come hell or highwater.
That was 1337.
I mean, I already sorta am banned from snipers. I give them to all my teammates but it was fiesta so I was gonna use that sniper come hell or highwater.
My teammates just forcefully take them from me. :(
You need background on this clip to understand why it was so awesome. Me and a friend were making up for the lack of splitscreen in Halo 5 by using one side of the controller each, I was using the right side and he was using the left. Then this happened.
Betraying some guy who was about to get a perfection on BTB.
it felt nice to get revenge due to the amount of times it has been done to me.

For or those wondering how I did it, I squished him with a warthog.
That was 1337.
How about one where I had a team mate—no shields—decides to jump in front of my grade toss and I get a "Fastball" kill betrayal!
Any kill I get as the winning one in a clutch kill. Mmmmm...satisfying.
Spoyle wrote:
Betraying some guy who was about to get a perfection on BTB.
it felt nice to get revenge due to the amount of times it has been done to me.

For or those wondering how I did it, I squished him with a warthog.
So you're a total jerk is what you're saying?
GRATZMAN67 wrote:
Any kill I get as the winning one in a clutch kill. Mmmmm...satisfying.
Clutch kills are great, I have only gotten one. I guess I can just hope for a very close match.
You need background on this clip to understand why it was so awesome. Me and a friend were making up for the lack of splitscreen in Halo 5 by using one side of the controller each, I was using the right side and he was using the left. Then this happened.
I must try...
Probably this

Made this guy ragequit too a minute later lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6