Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What's YOUR opinion on action sack?!

OP darkAssassinDRC

As we all know action sack released last weekend and with it brings many community made mini games. I'm interested to see how people would like to see it change including removal and addition of minigames, tweaking of minigames or is it just right. Personally I despise tankworld as it is way too slow and its almost always shoot first win because of the extreme lack of mobility. Mantis arena is ok but I would like the walls to be lower and force mantises to crouch to remain unseen to really add to the breakout feel. Ground pound arena is a great concept except weapons should do no damage as every game is just a sniper fest and the person that always wins is just the person with the most sniper kills. Many times I see the top 3 or more players with only sniper kills. Paintball junkies is fun but I feel like there should be a way to get rid of the charge because well lets be honest there's no tracking in real paintball. I've never played husky raid out of all the games I've played and I'm sure there's other modes I'm missing.

let me know below.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I love it. Brings a bit of random fun back to halo. I agree Tankworld is too slow but I've enjoyed all the other game types and best of all I can work on my Breakout commendations without having to sweat it out in ranked
G005EY wrote:
I love it. Brings a bit of random fun back to halo. I agree Tankworld is too slow but I've enjoyed all the other game types and best of all I can work on my Breakout commendations without having to sweat it out in ranked
its great for breakout commendations for me considering I cant find a breakout game...