Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What should we get , last update? (When)

OP FORGE PLAY

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When halo 5 eventually gets to its last update...
What should it include?(comment)
(Be reolistic)^

::what I "want"::
One of each armor set.
No yellow paint.
No cyan paint.
No white paint!

Clean it all.... don't even need secondary color.
-> Some already have a clean version.

Things that haven't been addressed.
Basically things that wouldn't be in regular updates.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
What should it include?(comment)

(Be reolistic)

One of each armor set.
No yellow paint.
No cyan paint.
No white paint!

Clean it all.... don't even need secondary color.

Some already have a clean version.

Things that haven't been addressed.
Basically things that wouldn't be in regular updates.
*realistic

Halo wars 2 content, imagine driving around a jack rabbit.
Brute Shot.
Type-25 Grenade Launcher
Brute Shot.
And maybe the Spiker.
King of the Hill..
it should've been on disc at release
Black undersuits...
Why get rid of yellow, cyan, white and secondary paints? That means there is less customization
Why get rid of yellow, cyan, white and secondary paints? That means there is less customization
He probably means the mandatory colors on some armor sets, where no matter what colors you pick those paint patterns will always be there in a set color you can't change.

Sometimes the white markings go well with the scheme I'm aiming for. Sometimes it clashes something fierce.
Maybe backwards^
Forcibly having color, sometimes on all of one name of armor..limits choices.

It wouldn't get rid of anythingOne extra armor of each type without a CLEAN version.
Examples helljumper & recon dont.
Mark VI does.

Clean versions are unlocked once you obtain each full set.
A fixed theater mode, an actual white color, want shotty snipes back, thats it.
The Revenant is all I want. Though it has to be tweaked for the current sandbox.
More Maps and Modes is everything I want.. :'D

2 or 3 (but 3 seems very unrealistically) Arena Maps and for the Love of God with an Atmosphere/Art Style from DLC Maps or H2A Maps (Shrine; Remnant; Pitfall; High Noon; Solitary, to Name a Few), 'cause the Art Style of Most Guardians Maps is really bland.. >.> (Mercy was a really good and nice looking example)

1 Warzone Map (An Extended Spire would be cool.. Or a Map on High Charity maybe.. If that even works well..)

Since I don't really see a Chance for any more "New" old Modes like Headhunter, Stockpile, or Regicide, I would appreciate it, if more Sub Modes get added.. One Flag, Swat CtF/KotH, Big Team Modes like One Bomb/Multi Bomb, FFA Oddball, Neutral Bomb etc. You get what I'm tryin' to say.. It would make the Game just so much more enjoyable..

As far as Reqs Go:
I don't know..
Plasma Launcher
Spectre (Very unrealistically)
a third Phaeton with Shields or Double Dodge or both
Real Campaign Armor, especially Chiefs.
Halo Wars 2 inspired Reqs, going as far as to add Banished vehicles.
Black undersuits and bayonet assassinations would be my picks.
  • Developer made BTB maps
  • 1 Objective gamemodes (e.g 1 CTF, 1 Assualt, etc...)
  • BTB Heavies
  • Oddball
  • Splitscreen (very very very very unlikely)
  • Full armour customisation
Won't be surprised if a Halo Wars 2 theme update drops by.
like i said before in another topic, no more bugs.
like i said before in another topic, no more bugs.
I hope the maintenance update scheduled (preliminary) for early March is going to fix a lot of bugs and networking/server issues.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Maybe backwards^
Forcibly having color, sometimes on all of one name of armor..limits choices.

It wouldn't get rid of anythingOne extra armor of each type without a CLEAN version.
Examples helljumper & recon dont.
Mark VI does.

Clean versions are unlocked once you obtain each full set.
Oh, I understand now
Creamed wrote:
King of the Hill..
it should've been on disc at release
KoTH is in the game.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
For all we know it already has received its last content update? I am sure we´re all hoping for more but they haven´t confirmed any plans on future updates have they. I can see some stuff maybe happen in forge and regular updates to playlists, balancing issues and so on but content I am unsure of. However, the one update they have confirmed is due pretty soon is the one I have been looking forward to the most and is a maintenance update I hope fixes a lot of bugs and networking issues.
I think he means those annoying stripes that wrap around your helmet and armor and you can't change them at all.

Halo 3 let you change the third detail color. But thay stopped at reach for some reason and now for some reason these white details are becoming more and more used. (I know people claim it's for visibility, but honestly I don't see how in the heat of battle you could ever possibly tell)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2