Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What Stat/Medal Earned Are You Most Proud Of?

OP Spencer410

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
As an average "not great" solo player, I'd have to say my one "Alley-oop" medal. Launching weapons with plas nades is SO much fun.
My best accomplishment in H5!
Lol, that guy you shot is an active Waypointer too! Anyways the medals I'm most proud of are the fastball medal and a perfection...... only one
Define "active"
Ka Five wrote:
Lol, that guy you shot is an active Waypointer too! Anyways the medals I'm most proud of are the fastball medal and a perfection...... only one
Define "active"
who are you
i have gotten a narie recently and feels awesome..
I would say getting my Sayanara medal was a big one. Hitting champ this season and getting magnum opus last season are huge as well.

Hitting 152 (hopefully by the end of the year) will be my greatest accomplishment though
Gaining the lead and successfully removing the objective from any map is good, but getting the flag outside of the BTB map Estuary was a great moment. Pretty complicated to coordinate with your team as it involved riding a banshee with the flag and tossing it midair to the person on top of the invisible barrier.
Ka Five wrote:
Define "active"
Well, you're active enough to have seen my post. , hmmm I forgot you were a monitor.

Active - engaging or ready to engage in any Halo related pursuits.
I got champ 1 in Ffa a few times. Once on my main, and a 2nd time on my smurf account Medal wise, I got an unfrig in the HCS FFA on Truth, went 63 - 2. But, that was on my other account instead of my main, oof

This post has been hidden.

As a below average-average at best player I'm quite proud of my measly Running Riot and Kilimanjaro (one each). Plus my 3 Triple Doubles. Then I know I did really good for once.
I have 127 Unfrig medals. That’s definitely what I’m most proud of :)
I am most proud of my Achilles helmet, my friends and I got the helmet fairly early so it was always fun having a team of 12 in warzone with full Achilles
Sayonara medal
Not even sure how i got it but I'm glad it's there
Anytime I got exterminations I did feel pretty awesome for a bit not gonna lie.
I am probably most proud of my 368 Triple Doubles which is a very good team contribution medal.

One of my favorite combination medals is a Reversal Perfect.
In halo 5 nothing but that one time in Halo 3 when I got a perfection on a mythic map comes in at number one. It wasn't pretty and half the opposing team might of been idle but I got the save that film achievement.

Edit: hopefully I linked the right video.
In halo 5 I'd say it was the time when my team went 50 - 1 in rock n rail. I'm sorry to say that I had the only death :(

Screenshot of stats
Killionaire and Unfrig all the way.
Earning my one and only "The Cure" medal in Infection is my favorite, even though I also picked up 36 Killionaires throughout these years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4