Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What system of voting would you like in Halo 5?

OP Pappa Chilbo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I want a system thats fair to everyone. We should all get total say in things. So...A system where we can all pick what map we want but then the game will choose the one thats best for us. Its only fair.
Also the game should get a % of all our xp.
I would happily see a Halo MCC style voting system for social games and no voting for Ranked games
Honestly I'd like to see an elimination system, but I'm afraid that it would take too long to pick a map.
3 maps (all random). two maps gets 3 votes and the other gets 2. The map with 2 gets dropped and a revote comes around giving those two who didn't get the map they want to choose which map they want. If it still results in a tie then a chance based system comes into play and the game randomly selects one.
Holy -Yoink- I just woke up, it's a rare occasion my threads blow up like this.
Anyway, what the problem with no voting whatsoever is that there's always going to be the chance SMGs on insert -Yoink- map here will happen and you couldn't do anything about it.
Similarly, if you were to get a veto on BRs on insert great map and wind up with SMGs on insert -Yoink- map here
With the MK system, everyone can forge their own map + gametype combo, and it'd most certainly work with the higher levelled games where everyone wants the same thing.
Veto system, or no choice at all. And in whatever system we get there at least needs to be no preferences for maps or game types. It should be random map/ gametype combos all the way. Getting really tired of seeing Valhalla and Remnant(both maps I like) show up in every damn round.
Anything where people vote just leads to maps going unplayed. Veto will at least guarantee that every map will get played.
Id rather hav veto system or no choice with a different map rotating each time... You know like some games back then on pc.
I say make us play all the maps, Halo Reach was almost always Zealot and even though I liked that map the msot I wish we were forced into playing all of the maps.
That said... I still shudder every time I think of playing Snowbound in Halo 3

Still hoping for a Construct and Narrows remake :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3