Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What Vehicles/Weapons would you like to see added?

OP Predator3007

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Personally, the Hornet just to give the UNSC an equal field against Banshee's and Phaeton's, the Transport Hog, the one that appeared a few times in Halo 3's campaign and outside The Pit, the Rocket Hog from Halo CE, it could give players a fighting chance against a team with lots of armor, not a tough vehicle and the rockets were slow to load but each one packed a hell of a punch and the Revenant and Spectre would also be cool to see again. The Prowler and Chooper would be amazing but that may be stretching it.

For weapons a return of the Plasma Rifle would be a nice touch and as the addition of the Gravity Hammer has added a new section of weapons know as Brute the Spiker Rifle and Brute Shot would be a great return.

What would you all like to see make a return in future updates?
Screw the hornet, give us the Vulture!

No but seriously we don't need the Hornet, the Pheaton is the same thing with more heatlh. If any UNSC aircraft is to return it'd be the Falcon. If not that the Sparrowhawk or we get something new.

Or, you know, the Vulture.
Brute Chopper. I mean they added the Hammer as a Req. Why not?
The Halo 2 covenant warthog. Pew Pew Pew
The spectre?
I'd like the Falcon, the Spectre and the Brute Chopper.
Vehicle wise...yeah, Falcon or something new. We got the Pheaton for the Forerunners, lets see the Vulture...or maybe that new aerofoil, the Kestrel, from Spartan Assault.
Wouldn't mind a Grizzly either...upgraded Scorpion, Legendary rareity, the next step up from the ONI Scorpion.

Weaponwise...
The MA5K carbine and M19-B SAM from Ghosts of Onyx would rule. As would the M99 Stanchion gauss sniper.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
The Mauler.
xRaTIoNaLx wrote:
The spectre?
That's the one!
Not a popular position, but I have enough weapons and vehicles. Don't need any more. Actually have more than I will use.
One more. Halo 3 sniper rifle. So easy to no-scope with that weapon.
Weapons:
UNSC - MA5B (60 round AR), MA37 (reach AR), MA5K (lighter 30 round carbine version of AR), M392 (Reach DMR), Whole M6 series (actually just the ones that are noticeably cosmetically different). Classic SMG, Classic Shotguns (Blue, green and Red. Or change the lights colour in forge). Grenade Launcher, Sticky det, Flamethrower (H3's), Rotary (gatling) mounted machine gun (H3). Missile pod (H3), Gauss Sniper (Featured in Halo Contact Harvest).

Covenant - Plasma Rifle, Plasma Repeater, Reach/H4 plasma pistol cosmetics, Needle pistol (featured in Ghosts of Onyx), needle rifle, H2/3 Needler, Reach Needler, H2/3 Carbine, H2/3 Beam rifle, Plasma Launcher, H2/3 Fuel rod, Reach/H4 Fuel rod, concussion rifle, Focus rifle

Brute - Spiker, Brute Plasma rifle, mauler, Brute shot

Forerunner - Sentinel Beam

Vehicles:
UNSC - Transport Hog, Hornet, Falcon, Hawk, Grizzly

Covie - Classic Banshee, Reach/H4 Banshee, Heretic Banshee, Vampire, Locust, Revenant, Spectre

Brute - Chopper, Prowler

I have my reasons for wanting so many, mainly for personal style reasons and machinimas. I wouldn't expect all (if any) of these to come in but I do have little ideas on how these could be balanced if they were
There's no need for it now, but in Forge Island in Halo4 I used to think how cool it would be if there was a viable watercraft.

I'd like to see a return of the old school plasma rifle.
Weapons:
UNSC - MA5B (60 round AR), MA37 (reach AR), MA5K (lighter 30 round carbine version of AR), M392 (Reach DMR), Whole M6 series (actually just the ones that are noticeably cosmetically different). Classic SMG, Classic Shotguns (Blue, green and Red. Or change the lights colour in forge). Grenade Launcher, Sticky det, Flamethrower (H3's), Rotary (gatling) mounted machine gun (H3). Missile pod (H3), Gauss Sniper (Featured in Halo Contact Harvest).

Covenant - Plasma Rifle, Plasma Repeater, Reach/H4 plasma pistol cosmetics, Needle pistol (featured in Ghosts of Onyx), needle rifle, H2/3 Needler, Reach Needler, H2/3 Carbine, H2/3 Beam rifle, Plasma Launcher, H2/3 Fuel rod, Reach/H4 Fuel rod, concussion rifle, Focus rifle

Brute - Spiker, Brute Plasma rifle, mauler, Brute shot

Forerunner - Sentinel Beam

Vehicles:
UNSC - Transport Hog, Hornet, Falcon, Hawk, Grizzly

Covie - Classic Banshee, Reach/H4 Banshee, Heretic Banshee, Vampire, Locust, Revenant, Spectre

Brute - Chopper, Prowler

I have my reasons for wanting so many, mainly for personal style reasons and machinimas. I wouldn't expect all (if any) of these to come in but I do have little ideas on how these could be balanced if they were
I would like to see a large variety simply for the fact that with the name warzone it sounds fitting to have a large selection to add to the chaos of it. Would like to see the Locust just for looks. Also one would be the Gorgon.
More warthogs, could go with plain colors just solid blue solid red
I would like to see almost any of these to come back. I think it would be a great for them to bring back different weapons and vehicles.
The mauler and sentinel beam
I used to love the revenant, heavy fire power balanced with high vulnerability. The sticky det was brilliant too, along with the brute shot.
I would love more magnum variants for sure! and a classic AR might be a good one, but I'd go for a classic sniper first, possibly a reach sniper in memories of reach?
Falcon
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2