Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What was your closest/best Warzone Match

OP DopplerEffect93

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I thought I had one that was closer than this, but couldn't find it, so this might be the runner up: 11/22/16 March on Stormbreak R 1000 / B 987 00:25:57

The best was: 10/10/16 Battle of Noctus R 1000 / B 39 00:04:14
Had a WZFF that went down to the last second. Apex 7, Grunt Mech and Hunters finale. A few of us managed to work the Grunt to the "far side" (the one without the steep hill). Then the other side worked him back their way and that repeated 2 or 3 times. Had to help them get shots off as he likes to get right at the base of that steep hill incline making Scorps pretty useless as there's a blind spot. Finished with most vehicles in tact and about 1:30 or less in time to kill the Hunters. I was in a Ghost from a Random Vehicle that I had called in on round 3, I believe, so I was more or less assisting. Ended up getting blown up by a Hunter as I was too close to a Scorp in bad shape with a few seconds less and as I watched the slivers of health on the Hunters and the timer tick down, the survivors managed to pull it off just as it hit 1. Thought for sure it was going to give us that awful "team has killed boss" quote and then "round failed" that I've seen quite a few times when there's a second or less.
999-1000
dont feel like looking for it and im not sure if i saved it or not.
But that was a close one.

second was one where both teams spammed req and it got to the point hannabal/ oni tanks and manti as well as phaetons started showing up. It basically looked like we were playing Warzone Super Fiesta.
match ended when i assasinated warden for a comeback win.
One time my team lost 1000-999
I've had a 1000-1000 tie once. It was weird. Nothing other than that stands out really because I don't pay much attention to the score. Winning either happens or it doesn't, I just play warzone to use fun weapons.
Coolest victory I managed for the team - We are both around 900 point the 100 point boss is covered by the enemy. I use a man cannon and thrust to get to a weird line of sight. I stabilise and shoot a charged incindery cannon shot for the steal. The enemy teams mics erupt in anger and my team wasn't even using mics.
I have the opposite, I played a game where my team got 1000 while the enemy team got 29, that was pretty cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2