Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What would make you interested in Halo 5?

OP AssassinXI878D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In my case there's nothing to progress towards anymore in Halo 5 because I've already unlocked everything. There's no real incentive for me to play anymore. Or maybe there are those people who just like the xp grind. Whatever situation your in, what would get your attention to play Halo 5? No rules like DLC wouldn't be posssible because they're working on other things and the game is 3 years old. If it catches your preference to play more, what is it? For example: DLC, new dev BTB maps, guns,vehicles, etc. Whatever would actually get you interested right now.
  • Big Team Super Fiesta is still around
  • Heroic Warzone Firefight is a fun, chill mode that manages to stay entertaining as long as I have a large enough collection of req vehicles. Another thing that helps WZFF stay fresh is not being forced into team colors, which means I can show off my stylish outfits.
  • It's even more fun to play with a friend. If I was playing this game by myself, I probably wouldn't have stuck with it for so long. If you're having trouble finding motivation to keep playing Halo 5, maybe try introducing it to someone you know (though be aware it doesn't have split-screen).
^ Those are the reasons why I still play Halo 5. I've unlocked everything long ago, and I never cared about going through the XP grind at all. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that without an "incentive" to play, you just have to play for the fun of playing. Find a game mode you like and you'll have a reason to play.
  1. The Game-Play.
  2. Anniversary Throwback.
  3. Big Team Battle.
  4. The Modes: Slayer, SWAT, Strongholds, Capture the Flag, Neutral Bomb Assault, Shotty Snips, Roaming Kings, and Super Fiesta
  5. New Community Maps.
  6. TrueSkill2.0
  7. Earning my CSR.
  8. Warzone Firefight.
What would really help with H5 along with any Halo from now on is bring back the daily, weekly and monthly challenges. Make the challenges multiplayer AND campaign related. Have them payout RP and XP. But I will also share what brought me back BTB super fiesta is a lot of fun. I usually come back and rank in FFA at least. Heroic warzone firefight can be fun as well especially if you make your own rules for it like you can only use random req cards.... Or you can only use vehicles... Stuff like that.
I mainly keep playing because it's just the newest Halo game and I like BTB. New maps for it and new playlists in general can help keep me interested as well. Firefight could also use some new rounds at least if we can't get new maps.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Double xp on different playlists each week not just the social rotation ones to get the population moving around eg wz assault normal wz different ranked lost and of course still the social lists !!
I’d like to see a 1 v1 playlist and more maps added to doubles playlist. A 1v1 playlist would also make it easier to find games since it would only require 2 players. Hoping they add ranked 1v1 soon. I thought forge would be used to create maps with the good maps being added to playlist.
I am at rank 151 and going for 152. The double xp definitely keeps me going. I love when they put in rock n rail.
Halo population is so dead it's insane.... The new pistol skins were sort of an incentive to play, but the first one is hideous and the last two aren't even that shiny (we all wanted them to glisten and it looks like they got dipped in plastic instead). Poor effort 343, poor effort.

There needs to be new Spartan Company unlocks... weapon skins, helmets, emblems, something. FIGURE IT OUT 343! Weekly targets as a company, warlord unlocks... it can't be very difficult.

Seriously if there isn't going to be a beta for Infinite by Spring, and I mean early Spring, then please for the love of everything that is holy, add some more unlocks to earn in this game. Especially for WZ and WZA.
Nothing really, I'm burnt out of Halo 5 for good, there's no way in the world anything would bring me back

*Edit*
If I were to Re-download Halo 5 again I would probs need a new Disc, it's a good thing it's like $10 at my store
The only thing that kept me going was the achilles grind, twice. The lack of good maps & advanced mobilities really turned me off the game, & I usually enjoy ranked but couldn't stand it in H5.
I still love the game, I just want a CTF playlist. 8v8 or 4v4. Please.
The only thing that kept me going was the achilles grind, twice. The lack of good maps & advanced mobilities really turned me off the game, & I usually enjoy ranked but couldn't stand it in H5.
I know the same way you feel mate, the main reason why I gave up on Halo 5
I would play a lot more if they would move the H2 BR back to level 4. And not constantly get put in games where my team consists of mostly new players and half the enemy team are Champ, Onyx and Diamond.
A functional BR. That’s the biggest reason I stopped playing.
A BTB refresh would be fantastic in my opinion. There are a lot of great forge maps with potential. It would also be great to find a match of WZA, but I think that's more a population issue than it is an update issue
BadDogg55 wrote:
I would play a lot more if they would move the H2 BR back to level 4. And not constantly get put in games where my team consists of mostly new players and half the enemy team are Champ, Onyx and Diamond.
Ugh the H2Br & extended mag req changes ruined WZ me. Had a great starting routine going for games.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Ugh the H2Br & extended mag req changes ruined WZ me. Had a great starting routine going for games.
I agree... That H2 move was a deal breaker for me. You get it half way through the game now when you have all the power weapons and vehicles to choose from. Makes no sense to me.
there's multiple fun game modes to play in arena, custom games, warzone and ranked even forge is pretty good
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2