Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What would make you quit a match?

OP Freeeeeezypop

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
For me it's quite simple as I can only find games on Expanded if the connection is too bad I'm leaving or if a player is doing something seemingly impossible usually due to the lag.
For me it's quite simple as I can only find games on Expanded if the connection is too bad I'm leaving or if a player is doing something seemingly impossible usually due to the lag.
I cant say anything would make me really quit a match, even with lag id rather try and die than quit and face a ban
The only thing that might make me quit is if the enemy team is blatantly/heartlessly exploiting spawn camping. I'd say not really an issue at this stage in the game/updates, but has happened before in swat, and famously/historically in grifball. But I'm very slow to do so regardless.
Nothing will make me purposefully quit a match. The only think that can will force me to quit a match is if I lose connection. I despise quitting even for minuscule reasons such as lag. Although I do understand why people do it, I still despise it.
I don't quit that often, but usually if a team is farming us and there's only a few people left on my team. Most of the time I'll hide, but sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with it so I'll quit.
Nothing, the other day all my team abandoned in BTB, I was 1 vs Exo Delta, I dont know why the people quits, only wants the things easy
Only when I lose connection to the match which is rare.
Lag mainly because there is no fun in putting yourself through that.
You can't make me quit. With the grind for XP in this game. I can't afford to not get any, even if it's laggy. I'll take what I can get.
Usually lag or randoms myself. I'm not a fan of constantly getting teammates that are getting about 2-5 kills but have 15+ deaths. If I know my team isn't going to win where I'm the one carrying the majority of the points/score, then I'll leave and let them try to win themselves. Or when we're obviously getting spawn trapped and have that one random person keep running out and getting killed, repeatedly.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, seriously, I hardly ever play multiplayer so Lag is the most important issue for me.
. I've played through lag spikes that make it seem like I'm on Mars
. I've played through matches where I'm 1v4 as I'm terribly concerned about quit bans
. I've played through 0 kill, 8 death starts on FFA

BUT I do quit on Warzone Assault when I've seen a full team with 2 Wasps and 3 Banshees up having a 100 kill lead executing a flawless spawn trap. I kept playing the same team a few games in a row and it gets far too repetitive and unbalanced.
Dilionaire wrote:
I cant say anything would make me really quit a match, even with lag id rather try and die than quit and face a ban
USCRuss72 wrote:
Nothing will make me purposefully quit a match. The only think that can will force me to quit a match is if I lose connection. I despise quitting even for minuscule reasons such as lag. Although I do understand why people do it, I still despise it.
Exactly this right here. The only thing that would make me quit is if I loose connection. Granted...with my satellite Internet (which is the only type of Internet provided where I live), I can't even boot up a match making lobby. But back when I could play, the only thing that would make me quit would be if I got disconnected because the risk of getting a ban for quitting is too high.
Every time I'm not doing positive k/d I quit, whatever the Playlist
those two reasons exactly. Usually the server boots everyone if the lag is exceptionable. Had it happen twice over the week-end. I'm too laid back to rage quit.
Lag and cheaters
Heyhou117 wrote:
Every time I'm not doing positive k/d I quit, whatever the Playlist
I don't have children, but I feel like this is what my 5 year old would do.
Something going on with my kids is the only reason. I endure lag, unbalanced teams, 1 v 4's, etc.
For me, leaving mid-match is a terrible thing to do online, as it inconveniences your team and doesn't give the other team a fair battle. However, I often have to get out of a match if my parents are nagging me to get off, or if I fell victim to some kind of connection issue or glitch that made the game completely unplayable.
If most of my team leaves the game with it being obviously unwinnable I sometimes quit. Besides that I never quit a game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3