Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What would make you quit a match?

OP Freeeeeezypop

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I don't quit and I wish quitters would play something else.
Camping, teabagging, and farming are the only reasons I would leave a game..
i rarely come by any of the mentioned, but when I do, I try to just let it be and try to enjoy the match..
I only quit if its an emergency, Work or something Important, or when the connection is poor for me, but besides all that I never quit

Heyhou117 wrote:
Every time I'm not doing positive k/d I quit, whatever the Playlist
No offence but that's kinda ridiculous mate, there I times I got negative but I don't quit because I'm going negative, I play & try my hardest
I'm so bored of Slayer matches. Castle wars is fun for a minute, then it's stupid and boring. Right now H5 has the lamest playlist.
slayer
power weapon slayer
big team power weapon slayer
Dumb mode Ctf
zombie slayer.

literally one objective type game that is fun for one match.
The most boring playlist on the internet. Couple that with insufferable lag, this game is trash right now. FIX IT
ZombieP1ow wrote:
I'm so bored of Slayer matches. Castle wars is fun for a minute, then it's stupid and boring. Right now H5 has the lamest playlist.
slayer
power weapon slayer
Dumb mode Ctf
zombie slayer.

The most boring playlist on the internet. Couple that with insufferable lag, this game is trash right now. FIX IT
I think you are bad in the game, is that why you think that. Also why you said that in this thread?
Alucardko wrote:
ZombieP1ow wrote:
slayer
power weapon slayer
Dumb mode Ctf
zombie slayer.

I think you are bad in the game, is that why you think that. Also why you said that in this thread?
so stating facts reflects how I play? I played a few rounds last night, there was not as much lag, I had fun, and went even or positive in k/d. So what ever you "think" is not important. I think that you think too much of your OPINION.
The only thing that would cause me to quit a match is if I were to get a D/C. It has happened, but not often. I will stop playing after experiencing bad lag, like when players from Mexico start to get matched with me, or if the servers act as bad as they were last week. I will stop playing and take a break but I will not quit the game. I have been the only player left in a match where my entire team has left, I will let my K/D suffer before I quit a game. Usually I will get hate messages from the opposing team calling me garbage and how I suck. It's rather hard to make a comeback with a 1 v 4 and the 4 man team wants to play it slow, or well camp the rest of the game. I don't feel the need to quit. I don't like when players quit on my team because they're doing bad. It's one thing if you quit because you can't finish the game it's another if you are on my team going 2/16 then decide to quit because you're doing bad after feeding the other team 16 kills. I still won't quit, but I wish they wouldn't either they're usually the reason the team is losing because they want to rush and not take it slow a bit to realize what is going on.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Lag and cheaters
Cheaters?
Lag enough said. My biggest video game pet peeve.
One time my teammate kept killing me in elimination and that made me leave so
Team killers and spawn killers. Although spawn killing was mainly an issue in Reach's Grifball, which is why I stopped playing that.
D M4N8 wrote:
Lag and cheaters
Cheaters?
If you don’t think there are cheaters, you’re touched in the head.
D M4N8 wrote:
Lag and cheaters
Cheaters?
"Touched"?
Cheaters how? It's Xbox after all...
The only cheat I know of is the Oddball glitch. That is it.
Heaviies wrote:
I'm sure your teammates would understand.
Why do y’all still play halo 5 in 2019 lmao move on losers
Nope, I don't quit matches. You just end up screwing over your teammates by leaving them with one less player.
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Lag and cheaters
Cheaters?
"Touched"?
I’m not going to get myself banned for listing the ways you can cheat. Trust me, there are ways to cheat in halo. You might get away with it maybe once or twice but the servers will detect it and then ban your console or just your account if you’re lucky. I’ve never cheated because it’s beneath me and the games are no longer fun for me if I have to resort to cheating to enjoy a game. For me, the enjoyment comes from (I play exclusively team and infection games) figuring out how to beat the other team and/or help my teammates in doing that.
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Lag and cheaters
Cheaters?
"Touched"?
I’m not going to get myself banned for listing the ways you can cheat. Trust me, there are ways to cheat in halo. You might get away with it maybe once or twice but the servers will detect it and then ban your console or just your account if you’re lucky. I’ve never cheated because it’s beneath me and the games are no longer fun for me if I have to resort to cheating to enjoy a game. For me, the enjoyment comes from (I play exclusively team and infection games) figuring out how to beat the other team and/or help my teammates in doing that.
I'm not going to trust a random

I'm also pretty sure that's not a bannable offense
Spending 25 mins trying to find a match only for my team to be instantly dominated cos half aren't playing and the other half are team killing. I quit Halo 5 for the day after that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3