Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What would you choose Oni Wasp or Hannibal wasp

OP bloodymess56

I think they r both great but they have there pros and cons tell me what you think
I like Oni Wasp, personally. Hannibal gear doesn't really seem "Halo" to me. Never knew why, truthfully.
Oni is better
Oni Wasp 100%
My highest kill WZFF matches (240+) have all been by way of Hannibal Wasp. For regular WZ though, I prefer the ONI Wasp for sure.
I choose plasma pistol and then whatever you chose.

But I'm happier if you went for the oni wasp.
Depends on the situation. Most of the time id pick Hannibal
Dilionaire wrote:
thats fair bro i didn't say the situation
Hannibal all the way.... It is a total shame and lame that that the oni wasp and oni mantis don't fire the exploding rounds from their guns like the oni warthog. Had they done that I could see the oni vehicles being as good or better than the Hannibal counter parts.
The Hannibal Wasp thrives in high-tier Warzone.
I dont do the pvp gametypes but from the few times I have had the hannibal one come up from a random vehicle req I have noticed that its a bit flawed with its secondary weapon, those blobby blue bomb things. You have to get quite close to the target to actually hit it cause they arc downwards very quickly. This is a problem because even crawlers with thier faceblaster can outrange a longshot BR... Spawn in knights with lightrifles or sniper jackals and they will be shooting you at ranges 5, 6, 10 times the range of those blobs, the charge up railguns are good, but they dont make up for the lack of range on the blob launchers.

ONI and even regular wasp have far greater range and can easily engage then duck back into cover to avoid any determined lightrifle knights
ONI all day long
I think ONI is more fun but Hannibal is more effective.
ONI Wasp
  1. Because it's not blue and what ever that disgusting color is on the hannibal
  2. Hannibal is just a gauss cannon for UNSC Vehicles
  3. ONI Vehicles have superior fire power as they use explosive rounds instead of the normal standard issued rounds (Yes, I know Hannibal would be better, however the time it takes to charge the gauss cannon on it, would result in you losing to the ONI Wasp)
lI think they r both great but they have there pros and cons tell me what you think
Hannibal Wasp is so OP
Dilionaire wrote:
Agreed. It's a purely situational decision based on current in-game factors.
I would take a Hannibal wasp any day. The oni is good if you manage to get it before the enemy has much req power, but it is very quickly outclassed by other similar power level vehicles
For air targets Oni
For ground targets Hannibal
For air targets Oni
For ground targets Hannibal
Yeah man, Hannibal fires slow and horrible against air.