Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What would you like to see in the next update?

OP Abomination2500

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Wasp variants!
I'd like to see more Spartan customization options... Like at least in Halo 3 or at most like in Halo 4.
I mostly still want a Brute update. Possibly an update that adds the rest of the loadout weapons, like Hybrid weps with modifiers, or Extended mag weps with different scopes. All that stuff
More WARZONE and Warzone Assault maps.

Scarab as new WZ boss.
New enemies and bosses.
New 4 player Co op campaign which uses your Spartans to bridge the story gap to Halo 6.

More everything else they have been doin( classic guns, maps, ect)

Brute and flood enemy types for war zone and campaigns
I have a few things but that'll never happen. 343 does the opposite of what the community asks for
Wasp variants!
So.... the phaeton?
Wasp variants!
So.... the phaeton?
I heard you wanted a new phaeton! We will buff the wasp because it's too overcpowered which was reported so in the next update please enjoy your new phaeton Firefight edition! Also get some new REQS that are in your way and will never use!
i agree with u all. but 343i need's to add all halo wapons, veicals and armors to halo 5!!!
KOTH, One Flag, and some WZFF balance tweaking. Maps too.
dgoBites wrote:
Custom game browser for both Halo 5 and Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10.

Then we could play custom games like crazy.
Would be cool if they could make the customs games cross-play as well. But that's asking too much. So just a custom game browser lol.
It's posted 3 times on this thread that a custom game browser is confirmed for the next update.............................................................................
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2