Ye FLuFFy wrote:
What I want.
  • Bigger radar in social playlists. No Radar in competitive playlist
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Classic Playlist
  • King of the Hill
  • Party Restrictions
  • Actual Big Team Battle Maps.
  • More Social playlists: Social Slayer, Social Skirmish (Objective), etc.
  • Option to toggle impulse triggers off
  • Option to toggle Join in Progress off
  • Option to toggle Ground Pound off
  • I want a better pre game UI. I want to see the gamertags of the people I am about to play.
  • More advanced spectator mode
  • Weapon balance
I'll think of more when I can.
Strongholds is pretty much a multi-hill KOTH (or just KOTH depending on how many you put) and I'm pretty sure there is a ground pound toggle. I mean, infected players can't ground pound.
I want a universal ground pound toggle option in matchmaking so I don't get a delay melee when I try to jump and then melee people. Also, Strongholds to me is a better version of territories. I don't mind Strongholds, but there are some mini games that work so much better with King of the Hill. I wish there was more variety of things in Halo 5.
Action Sack
Lucosus wrote:
Ye FLuFFy wrote:
What I want.
  • Bigger radar in social playlists. No Radar in competitive playlist
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Classic Playlist
  • King of the Hill
  • Party Restrictions
  • Actual Big Team Battle Maps.
  • More Social playlists: Social Slayer, Social Skirmish (Objective), etc.
  • Option to toggle impulse triggers off
  • Option to toggle Join in Progress off
  • Option to toggle Ground Pound off
  • I want a better pre game UI. I want to see the gamertags of the people I am about to play.
  • More advanced spectator mode
  • Weapon balance
I'll think of more when I can.
What about 5m radar in competitive and 25m in social, 5m is only up to the first line on the current radar
No, that would be way too small. If radar HAD to be on to please people I would like it to just show when people sprinted, and used spartan abilities. I just wish it didn't show people that were plain walking in competitive. I could go into detail why, but that's for another thread. Other than that I wished radar would be turned off because it makes no sense why if would be on now after 15+ years of being off in competitive.
You guys should know that 343 is asking for more forge maps for breakout, team arena, BTB, infection, grifball, and even class remakes. Once enough time passes for the developers to play test and refine all potential map candidates, we will see them in a huge map update.
TryHardFan wrote:
You guys should know that 343 is asking for more forge maps for breakout, team arena, BTB, infection, grifball, and even class remakes. Once enough time passes for the developers to play test and refine all potential map candidates, we will see them in a huge map update.
I really hope with the new forge update they can make maps in BTB with better spawns. There are current ones in BTB that I just won't play.
I'm thinking race mode. Probably some extra forge objects with it, like racing flags and finish lines. I'm surprised they didn't already add racemode with the hogwild update. I love the green warthog.
Classic playlist on classic remakes
I personally would love to see more options for game types, e.g. I'd love to be able to change duration and strength of all the powerups (It can only be done with active camo currently) and also a proper proximity switch for forge (it can be done just is too complicated). With the new map tidal, an option to allow forge objects to receive shadows only would be nice as ground can only be created which strains the lighting budget.

Elites would also be cool, I used to play with them on every previous halo game before that I could :)
WOP1796 wrote:
WrongGlobe wrote:
343 is doing a good job so far:)
What game have you been playing?
Halo 5! If you say 343's not a good game dev then at least give me a reason other than the story. Or the dlc arena maps... Or Skirmish at Darkstar... Or leaving sprint in the game... Or the WZFF timer... Or Warzone's multiple flaws which drive me to bashing my head against my wall... Or not giving us forge, BTB, infection, some form of firefight, the complete pre-order bonus that I STILL DIDN'T GET (The list goes on but you get that they can't meet a deadline) at launch... The false(VERY FALSE(WHAT THE -YOINK- WERE YOU DOING!?!)) advertising campaign... The overall repetitive campaign... The power ranger armour(Watch any episode of any power rangers and tell me that more than half of the armours don't look like they belong there)... I can't sit here and do this all night, I need to eat so in conclusion, 343 are totally in control of the situation. And I want my preorder bonus, I've got almost everything now but still I'm not over that.
I personally would love to see more options for game types, e.g. I'd love to be able to change duration and strength of all the powerups (It can only be done with active camo currently) and also a proper proximity switch for forge (it can be done just is too complicated). With the new map tidal, an option to allow forge objects to receive shadows only would be nice as ground can only be created which strains the lighting budget.

Elites would also be cool, I used to play with them on every previous halo game before that I could :)
You can already turn off bake lights on specific objects. Its been there since forge released.
Two words. ONI. Wasp.
Oh man. Bungie pls

I'd like WZ and FF to be added into customs. Don't really know what else.
I'm thinking race mode. Probably some extra forge objects with it, like racing flags and finish lines. I'm surprised they didn't already add racemode with the hogwild update. I love the green warthog.
This is one I forgot.
Implement more forge naps in arena
I'm not sold on making war zone maps to forge it seems off

You can already turn off bake lights on specific objects. Its been there since forge released.
I thought by turning off bake lights on an object it wouldn't receive shadows either...
Classic playlist on community made classic maps.
MarQuezo wrote:
Who knows, maybe we'll get a decent swat map.....
They've never made a swat only map afaik.
WOP1796 wrote:
WrongGlobe wrote:
343 is doing a good job so far:)
What game have you been playing?
Game has only been getting better.
TryHardFan wrote:
Yeah I'm assuming there will be a big Forge map update coming.
"Classic or Pro" 4v4 playist with BR start

with no radar

very less automatic weapons

some remake of iconic maps with forge

and of course with the Classic weapons (BR, Rocket, Covenant Sniper, ...)

That's all i really want in H5 <3
Yeah i agree
Lots of great suggestions so far :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4