Whats next on the update list?

OP Megalodon 302

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I expect that now that they aren't strictly bound to month by month scheduling, they can take their time to make some larger scale updates.

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
I just hope that they implement the old customization options of halo reach or halo 4 in the next updates because I really miss it with the new armors we got.
That would actually be great.
Where has it been confirmed that there will be more updates, and that they are going to be free?
Where has it been confirmed that there will be more updates, and that they are going to be free?
The live stream and twitter
At the RTX panel they were talking that there was going to be future updates, but they couldn't say more on it. Tom French said we will be happy though! So that has me excited i guess. They didn't say anything about the pricing, but I'm guessing it's going to continue to be free because of how well REQ's are selling.
Ye FLuFFy wrote:
At the RTX panel they were talking that there was going to be future updates, but they couldn't say more on it. Tom French said we will be happy though! So that has me excited i guess. They didn't say anything about the pricing, but I'm guessing it's going to continue to be free because of how well REQ's are selling.
That too
WrongGlobe wrote:
There will be some more updates, but they won't be free anymore. 343 is doing a good job so far:)
How do you know that?
WrongGlobe wrote:
There will be some more updates, but they won't be free anymore. 343 is doing a good job so far:)
How do you know that?
It's not true, no paid DLC has been announced

*edit* there will be more free content on the way though
What I want:
  • Warzone Flood.
With millions of bullet sponge Flood, then a Gravemind boss at the end!
The ultimate bullet-waster's paradise.
Where do you see that there is more to come? And...Odball pls? Will we have to pay for the next updates?
WOP1796 wrote:
WrongGlobe wrote:
343 is doing a good job so far:)
What game have you been playing?
Halo 5
Where do you see that there is more to come? And...Odball pls? Will we have to pay for the next updates?
Scroll back through the pages please
I honestly would like more armor custimization. There so many different armor combinations I want to try.
New weapons skins...at a discounted price
well i have things in mind that i know are gonna come at some point and i have things that i want to be in halo 5,

for a start we can be pretty certain we are gonna get wasp variants in the next update, and i also think it pretty feasible that we get the rest of that reqs that are missing in forge.i also suspect that the wraith skin featured in that picture in the WZFF menu.

Now for the things that i want : i think it would be nice to have a few brute weapons and maybe a new forerunner vehicle but what ever comes i want it to be a vehicle with over 3 seats (preferably an aircraft). Also we can only cross our fingers that invasion makes a comeback while also introducing our lonely elites in the same update , wouldnt that just fit, ?
stckrboy wrote:
WrongGlobe wrote:
How do you know that?

More free content source?
trxvsn wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
WrongGlobe wrote:
How do you know that?

More free content source?
Please go back through this thread where this question was answered twice.
Make war zone maps a little smaller and play slayer on them thing that would be a good change up for slayer
put super fiesta back and I am a happy camper :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4