Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Whats the hardest weapon to use?

OP iTz Bullz i

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
For me it would have to be the Hydra. Yes I am aware that is locks on to things but something about it seems off. Cool weapon design though.
For me I would say the gravity hammer. I have trouble using it without dying after attacking one person.
spartan laser. bulk affects aim and charging time
Suppressor. Because it's a piece of -Yoink-, useless gun. I might as well thrown my helmet at my enemies.
Aw, man, am I the only one who actually likes the Suppressor?
I used to hate that gun. Until I figured out to wind er up behind cover then jump out and melt opponents with it. It's a beast once you get past that initial slow rate of Fire build up.
Probably the laser for me, I always end up missing because I jerk my aim. Weirdly enough I'm pretty good with a railgun...
Solursus wrote:
The magnum.

It's the worst weapon in the game.

1. Has exactly the same time to kill as every other precision weapon. But has worse AA, Bullet mag, magazine size, and zoom.

2. Within its own effective range, it's outclassed by every automatic in the game. The SMG/SR can kill you literally twice over before you can, and the AR steps on its toes nearly every step of the way while bring incredibly more forgiving/easier to use for a similar TtK.

3. Take #'s 1 and 2 into account, the magnum literally has no redeeming qualities. It's outclassed by every precision weapon in mid to long range combat due to their ease of use and longer range, and autos simply -Yoink- on it in TtK and ease of use.

3. http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=42461.0#

The ridiculous "2 Turn" aiming system 343 implemented makes every precision weapon in the game artificially harder to use, making the magnum even more useless against autos. Players simply cannot aim where they want to aim with this system.

4. Fails to be a utility weapon that 343 claims it to be. A utility weapon's job in a sandbox is to keep the rest of the weaponry in check and allow players to always be in a position to compete off spawn, also known as "True Even Starts". Halo 5 fails this, and is therefore, not properly balance for skill based gameplay.

In short, the magnum is simply a throw away weapon. It's only redeeming qualities are faster swap speed and reload, and maybe a fair fight against another magnum, or AR at the very fringes of your effective range. That's it.
Ive fived a guy using an smg up close with a magnum while one shot, ive fived a guy rushing me with an AR, and my magnum is my go-to weapon, automatics are not as op as everyone says

Edit: didnt realize this was front page lol just wanted to add a counter argument
The H5 rocket, it feels useless (especially compared to the SPNKr
The H5 rocket, it feels useless (especially compared to the SPNKr
They seem to work the same to me.
laser spartan,it's so hard to use
Plasma Caster. Hardest to use, yet one of the most fun in my opinion.
Binary Rifle and Suppressor. I finally got the hang of the SPLASER and only need one or two more kills to finish that commendation. The Suppressor's slow wind up makes it a pain in oh crap moments. The Binary rifle for me though has got to be the worst, I seem to jerk the sticks when I get the shot lined up or in most cases have to two shot someone because it feels OP on some shots with a one shot kill and others it's like you hit me but so what I'm good to go.
It's the spartan laser in my opinion. I can't seem to use it effectively against anything except warden eternal in WZFF...
The splinter turret or the binary. I can't use them as effectively as ANYONE else. When i get my hands on one i might as well be wearing a blindfold. Also grav hammers.

Grav Hammers and Binaries... If i get one as a random weapon, i give it away.
Kinda surprised to see an Achilles wearer admit he has trouble with these. Let me give you a few tips dude. These ones worked for me and helped me out tremendously with these weapons. When you have a hammer always sprint with it. Run up just until you see the two <> signs on your hammer hud/ crossairs light up red. Once they are red just hit the melee bumper and you will lunge and kill them. The most important thing with the binary rifle and any sniper weapon is to aim before you fire. Don't panic and end up shaking the crossairs and end up missing. Just be cool, and for a sec and shoot. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. As for the splinter turret it's pretty much aim jump and shoot. Not much more I can suggest there.
My problem with the BiRi stems from the need to hold it ok my enemy for so long. With any other sniper i can just move my crosshairs across an enemy's head, pull the trigger at the right time, and bam, he's dead. But with the BiRi I have to zoom, hold, fire, and keep holding. All the while giving away my position to everyone on the map.

The grav hammer, on the other hand... I dunno, i love the sword buy just can't get the same effectiveness out of a hammer.

As for the splinter turret, I'll try jumping!
False Advertising
Hydra, aim is required to lock and if someone shoots, I've lost my aim.
Gravity hamers are cool and all but they are pretty useless to me
Evan7on7 wrote:
For me it would have to be the Hydra. Yes I am aware that is locks on to things but something about it seems off. Cool weapon design though.
Same!
spartan laser
The halo 5 br... I physically can't aim with it since its not the classic scope. My mentality says I'm playing halo not cod with a red dot sight.
That's a little bit dramatic don't you think?
Weirdly it's the sword for me! Just can't use it at all - I just choke with it - won't play infection I'm so bad!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14