Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Whats the strangest thing you've seen in the game?

OP Pippybowen

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I mean on some maps I've seen dead Spartans stand by getting their feet stuck in the ground... Would that count?
When i'm going around on my MG Warthog, and an elite hijacks my gunner, and the elite is floating above the MG, T-Posing.
This is the strangest thing I've seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot963tLATKQ
What the hell. I've never seen anything like that before!
IKR I'm so glad I found that on youtube.
This is ridiculous!!
Quitters and idlers in ranked, and a diamond player treating a 4 on 2 like it's the hcs finals, going for camo/overshield when they're up 48-20.
Chasing an enemy until they somehow teleport behind you and assassinate you.
I experienced a lot of strange things in this game. One is a glitch I found in Warzone Firefight a while back. I spawned in a ghost, decided to splatter some enemies, and an Elite tries to hijack my vehicle. Though he failed because all he did was just stand on top of it for a couple seconds and jumped off. Another strange thing was also in Warzone Firefight. I jumped on top of a boss temple wraith and started punching it with another player. I did that until the vehicle blew up.
i feel like the weirdest thing that has happened to me is when i had a glitch where all the explosives would not explode so all i saw was a bunch of roctets and grenades around the maps just floating.
Here's some recorded examples from my gameplay. They speak for themselves. It's a playlist on Youtube (Click Meh!)
Hades RG wrote:
i feel like the weirdest thing that has happened to me is when i had a glitch where all the explosives would not explode so all i saw was a bunch of roctets and grenades around the maps just floating.
I had that happen once in Warzone which I recorded. It was pretty cool seeing the projectiles at a stand still.
Not the weirdest but one of the funniest things I have seen, was today on SF (Truth map) guy came up behind me and killed me then t-bagged me, I then watched as a team mate killed him, how I did laugh.
I good to go with the positions your spartan dies in. They are weird
This is the strangest thing I've seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot963tLATKQ
What the hell. I've never seen anything like that before!
IKR I'm so glad I found that on youtube.
i remember this because rock and rail was the playlist at the time. absolutely unplayable.
i played WZFF, and pulled a ghost out. it could only shoot into the ground.
Semcim wrote:
Me and my friends used to play custom games a lot and there was this one map where two scorpions would spawn and fly up into the sky while spinning around an invisible object!
Ha! Never seen that one before
The wierdest thing that happened to me, hitting an enemy in the head on swat playlist with DMRs and not killing them, that just about takes the cake, strangest? Me getting stuck in a wall and continuously spawning, IN THE WALL!
I remember a bunch of tryhards assassination kids trying soo hard to assassinate our team but keep getting destroyed lol
Weirdest thing I had back when I was a Warzone Player was when I blew up in a Banshee my body got caught on the top thing of the Banshee and my body just yeeted across the map going 100miles over the speed level, & on the respawn screen I can see it from the distance, I was cracking up laughing, man I wish I still had he clip
Playing Escape from the A.R.C & having 2 Temple Banshees we needed to destroy fly over the rock wall and out of bounds to where we couldn't finish the round.

In campaign on Legendary I accidentally skipped an audio cue, Elite enemies randomly spawned in front and behind me. But not one shot at me. I didn't want to set off a chain reaction so I used the warthog to skip passed a good dozen or so, SLOWLY.
strangest thing I've seen is a an elite hijack my gunner in a warthog and use the chaingun on the back to kill my team during a warzone game
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3