Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

When will Double XP Warzone return?

OP Bennyjojo31

In the grind to reach SR152 before Infinite releases I had previously been making great use of the Double XP Warzone Turbo game mode, but sadly it isn't active anymore.

I'd been waiting for some news regarding when it might be returning, but haven't heard any, which is why i'd like to ask the question, does anybody know when Double Xp for Warzone will be returning? Because I definitely think it should between now and the release of Halo Infinite for those who wish to progress towards SR152 and since we only have a limited amount of time to do so.
I suggest checking the “Playlist Calendar” thread right at the top of the Halo 5 forums.
Warzone Assault & Turbo are both 2XP playlists, if they’re on the calendar that will answer your question.
TheDonCJG wrote:
I suggest checking the “Playlist Calendar” thread right at the top of the Halo 5 forums.
Warzone Assault & Turbo are both 2XP playlists, if they’re on the calendar that will answer your question.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I wasn't aware of that thread, so I'll do that now.
Unless you are around SR 150-151 its gonna be tough to get SR152. Good luck to you!