When will I finally unlock a DMR

OP Evan L

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
I play a ton of warzone, I almost always buy silver packs but sometimes I buy golds. I am a level 63 and still have not received a single DMR but somehow have 14 BRs. Has anyone else waited this long for a DMR? Shouldn't there maybe be a cap where the game says "ok you've waited long enough to have [Blank]". Please tell me I am not the only one!
I got my first one at level 62, just keep buying silvers. You'll eventually cut down on all the other junk items and start getting real stuff like the DMR.
I unlocked my DMR at level 66.
Got mine at 62 as well. Don't buy golds!
Mine was received at lvl.74, through a warzone daily win pack. I only buy silver, minus like 5 golds when the game first came out. It's my only Dmr. I'm a lvl. 80 now.
i got mine stupid early. it was a sentinel dmr with bayonet. i think i was like a levev 30ish? idk but low. after i got back into playing and hit 50 i just kept getting them. rng bruh. i just got a halo 2 br certification. got my first mantis cert a week or two ago. you need to make sure you get ALL the bronze certs out of the way first. all the common crap. then focus on silvers and clear all the uncommon and rare certs up until rare emblems by then you will get all the dmd certs you want up until ultra rare. after that go for gold packs.
I'm level 77, almost 78 and don't have one yet.
I got mine around level 50, level 8 DMR, so basically useless, until level 67 got a regular DMR (lvl 6)
I'm level 77, almost 78 and don't have one yet.
im a 79 and still dont have one lol
im level 61 and still dont have one
if you are doing things the most efficient way it will take a while because the base DMR is the only one that shows up in silver packs...so it is 7 out of several hundred items...and being a rare there's a good chance you won't get it until after you have unlocked all the common and uncommon items...you could however get real lucky and unlock it in a daily warzone win pack
Wow sorry to hear that guys. It's just pure dumb luck. When I started playing I didn't know any better and just went straight gold packs until about lvl 25 or so before I started looking up YouTube videos about Req packs. Anyways, through my ignorance, that's how I was able to obtain my Basic DMR. I got it very very early, about lvl 20 I believe. I actually got my DMR before I even got a plasma pistol cert. I'm a lvl 76 now, went through bronze and currently grinding silver packs. I have not seen another DMR since. Very glad I was fortunate enough to land one of those so early in the game. Just keep grinding away at those silvers, you'll get lucky eventually. Good luck fellas.
When I get a DMR or BR skin

which is literally never
Evan L wrote:
I always buy silver packs but sometimes I buy golds.
This was my favourite part. Thanks for this.
I got mine at rank 51-ish from a Silver pack. Annoyingly enough, it's a level 8 DMR. At least it has pretty much no recoil.
Looking at dmr at lv 60-low 80s OP. Dmr was a big thing back in early warzone.
I unlocked dmr skins before i ever got one.
You need allot of rp to get one, but totally worth it. It was my last loadout weapon.
Buy only silver packs and you will eventually unlock all low level commons and uncommon loadouts and sure enough that dmr will grace you ;) i know its a pain man the same thing happend to me stick to the silver grind
When RNGesus decides you are ready
Unlocked mine at about rank 30... Remember to use the silver pack method, kids!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21