1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21
Same here. I got my first at level 68 and I'm level 68 right now. I got my second one not that long after. They are the only ones I have.
I got mine on my first req pack
I still haven't found one😕 All I get are silver reqs and nothing
Mine was received at lvl.62, through a warzone daily win pack. I only buy gold, when the game first came out. I have 3 Dmr. I'm a lvl. 107 now.
I had two rare dmr skins before I got any dmr, which was at level 60
Seems like most players are between level 60 and 80 when they get their DMR. I'll never forget when I got mine since I was level 69 -_- Bravo pls...
my girlfriend unlocked hers before me. She was I think rank 18. I was about 26 or 27 and didn't have one. I was hell jealous and she kept bragging about having a DMR before me. Until she realized it was a silencer DMR which is level 7 reqs then I unlocked the normal DMR level 6 reqs. And the jokes was on her cause I was the one bragging after that. Karma's a yoink. Most DMR's are in silver packs. Their completely random. Keep opening silvers packs till they start giving you req back. Eventually you'll unlock one. DMR's don't come easy.
I am thinking that the DMR is actual a legendary they miss took for a rare.
I got my first dmr at level 87 from sliver pack
I just got today a rare dmr skin, and I don't have any dmr. (lvl 34)
I can't relate, I guess I'm just lucky when it comes to vehicles & weapons. Not so much assassinations though
Looking at dmr at lv 60-low 80s OP. Dmr was a big thing back in early warzone.
I unlocked dmr skins before i ever got one.
I was so excited when I unlocked my first dmr...till I noticed it was the leg one? Was like 8 or 9 req.......I mean really... I don't think I have ever used it. Only time I hit that high same time warzone ends lol.
Start opening some req packs if you want one!
I swear I'll unlock Tartarus' Gavel, Prophets Bane, the Halo CE, and have Phaeton for a month before I am allowed to use any of my DMR paintjobs. My only saving grace is my ultra rare assassination (Terminal Velocity — got to admit it's pretty cool though).
I, like sooo many, have a few skins for one... just don't actually HAVE one yet.
I didn't get it till level 45
I feel your pain. I want an smg skin and all I got are BR skins Magnum skins and AR skins. I got a few cool assassinations like spinal tap, a good ribbing, kickoff, over the top, and stay down. but I want terminal velocity
I got mine at around level 20.

I only buy golds.
Where is your God now?
I really want one
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21