4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21
Level 90 and havent got one yet :(
Waiting is the hardest part...
I am in my 40's and I still don't have a DMR. I still think this REQ pack thing is stupid. So I will be in the 70's by the time I can get one. Oh well I guess.
unlocked mine at rank 35
I am in my 40's and I still don't have a DMR. I still think this REQ pack thing is stupid. So I will be in the 70's by the time I can get one. Oh well I guess.
Sounds like you should've opened up bronzes. My friend just hit 41 and has all commons. He got a DMR out of his 2nd silver afterwards. The less commons in rotation, the more likely you are to get one.
Didn't get mine until the early 80s. You don't know the struggle.
I got my first one at level 62, just keep buying silvers. You'll eventually cut down on all the other junk items and start getting real stuff like the DMR.
I was hoping it was a lot sooner war zone is killing me man
How are people still under level 70 but they claim to regularly play warzone enough to care about a DMR?
I've unlocked 2 skins for DMR!

But I don't actually have a DMR...
Wow. Ain't you the lucky one...

XD
i use to buy a ton of gold packs and i got mine at a low level like around level 26 to be honest. so i dont know
Tomorrow
Buy out all of the bronze then silvers. By the time you actually get progress with silvers you should have a few.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't even use the DMR, i use the H2 Battle Rifle with a longshot Battle Rifle works great.
im at level 106 and i have unlock 6 dmr 4 rare and 2 legendary
Evan L wrote:
I play a ton of warzone I always buy silver packs but sometimes I buy golds. I am a freakin level 63 and still have not received a single DMR but somehow have 14 BRs. Has anyone else waited this long for a DMR? Shouldnt there maybe be a cap where the game says "ok you've waited long enough to have [Blank]". Please tell me I am not the only one!
Stop wasting time buying golds. You're to low of a rank to get golds and achieve anything from it. Get silvers it'll double your chances.
Got it veeeeeery early when I was ~lvl 10 or so in a premium Warzone pack.
I got mine around 30 or 40
lol
Don't open gold packs until you exhaust your silver. You basically are putting yourself behind opening an DMR that route. Can't say when I opened my DMR but it was like the last couple Silvers before I was done with Rares.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 21