Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

when will the next major update be?

OP awfuulfool

i'm just wondering.
If I were to guess, within the next two months.
We don't know. They haven't announced an update yet.
I feel like its going to be at least a few months. Last few updates they started teasing them at good while before even giving any info on it, followed by the eventual launch. I'd be very surprised if we get anything before July. That said, they might not even bother and that wouldn't surprise me. I half suspect one day we'll just hear that support for Halo 5 has ended.
Possibly a couple more months. I don't think they will roll one out whilst dlc for HW2 is coming out. Once that has stopped, then possibly we will see another H5 update.
I feel like its going to be at least a few months. Last few updates they started teasing them at good while before even giving any info on it, followed by the eventual launch. I'd be very surprised if we get anything before July. That said, they might not even bother and that wouldn't surprise me. I half suspect one day we'll just hear that support for Halo 5 has ended.
This made me laugh a lot more than it should have.
There must be atleast one more update, based on what gamecheat found in Halo 5: Forge.

I.e Orange grenade launcher, and brute items.
They are probably going to focus on Halo Wars 2, and then Halo 5 will probably get some Halo Wars 2 related REQ items later. I'd like some more maps. If anything, we will know what's going to happen at E3. They could be holding news for that event.
They are probably going to focus on Halo Wars 2, and then Halo 5 will probably get some Halo Wars 2 related REQ items later. I'd like some more maps. If anything, we will know what's going to happen at E3. They could be holding news for that event.
That's very doubtful. E3 is a place to talk about exciting up and coming games, not a relatively minor update for a game that's a year and a half old and barely played by anybody anymore.
Hotrod192 wrote:
That's very doubtful. E3 is a place to talk about exciting up and coming games, not a relatively minor update for a game that's a year and a half old and barely played by anybody anymore.
Will see.