Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

When will they add more micro-transaction packs?

OP RealSlimSheep

So, It seems like the current micro-transaction packs has been around for awhile, so I think they should replace them with new items.
So, It seems like the current micro-transaction packs has been around for awhile, so I think they should replace them with new items.
For free, because we are such good customers 😊
New ones? During h6, maybe hw2. Old ones? Next HCS tournament, most likely.
Spoiler:
Show
Some new HCS skins are coming out for the World HCS tournament.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
LethalQ wrote:
Are the country weapon skins out already?

Back on topic:
I don't know what they in store in the near future. They do on occasions put up HCS weapon skins for a limited time and that's all I know.
LethalQ wrote:
Yeah would like to get the Australian weapon skins... you'll be able to pick one up off the battlefield for free next to my destroyed spartan! Lol
The obvious thing they should of added was commendation skins and armors
If we're going to have more packs, I'd like a glowing weapon or inclement weather pack. I miss things like Pestilence.
If we're going to have more packs, I'd like a glowing weapon or inclement weather pack. I miss things like Pestilence.
A glowing weapon would be awesome.
A glowing weapon would be awesome.
I swear when the game was being released we had glowing weapons, I guess I just didn't see it right or something.
World Championships beckon